New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

URGANT!!! Help with Front Row.. Really Getting to me!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

scraped

scraped is an unknown at this point

heyy.. im not new with my mac.. but im new with front row... ok.. so when i open front row it goes into full screen, and i like that but sometimes i run other applications so i want my front row to be in the small square.. where it has exit.. minimize and maximize.. i have done it before but i had no clue on how i did it???? AND IT IS REALLY MAKING ME MAD NOW!!!

So, i was wondering if any of you mac-forums users no how to make front row into the smaller version with the 3 dots.. and where you can use your mouse with it...

i have a macbook with intel-core duo 2.. (white 13" screen)

if any of you guys no how to do this.. please reply on the thread!!

THANKS A WHOLE LOT IN ADVANCED
SCRAPED!!
QUOTE Thanks
The Vindicat3d

The Vindicat3d is a jewel in the roughThe Vindicat3d is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.

That's not front row you are thinking about, you are thinking about iTunes, and just click the little plus button in the top left of iTunes to get what you want.

Use the Rep System!!

Check out my Blog-->Malevolent Poetry-Updated as of 4/4/08 and will be weekly.
QUOTE Thanks
scraped

no im talking about front row.. i click command+ESC.. and it takes me to front row.. im the FULL screen... there is a way where you can make it smaller and watch it from there.. it is a certain button.. its not itunes im talking about its abot FRONT ROW
QUOTE Thanks
scraped

Wow This Is Making Me Mad!!!!! I Need Help!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

I don't think you can resize front row.

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
The Vindicat3d

The Vindicat3d is a jewel in the roughThe Vindicat3d is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.

Yeah what your asking isn't actually possible to my knowledge, try just using iTunes for now until someone figures it out, iTunes will do the same things for you that Front Row will.

Use the Rep System!!

Check out my Blog-->Malevolent Poetry-Updated as of 4/4/08 and will be weekly.
QUOTE Thanks
podraig

podraig will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G

you cannot minimise front row, its like screensaver, purely for entertainment when you are not at your computer, or you are partying etc

Mac is like a car, keep clean and up to date and it will give you many hours of good driving
QUOTE Thanks
getuptogetdown

getuptogetdown is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle

yeah I'm not sure if maybe there was some kind of fault and happened by accident for you or what, but that isn't possible with front row. Hate to tell ya.

Loving my MBP more and more everyday
QUOTE Thanks
scraped

ya... i think i was talking about the DVD PLAYER... because i put the dvd in... and it went straight to what i was talking about.. haha!! thanks alot guys
QUOTE Thanks
kmkl

kmkl is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: iMac 24" 2.4GHz 2GB RAM 320GB HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraped View Post
ya... i think i was talking about the DVD PLAYER... because i put the dvd in... and it went straight to what i was talking about.. haha!! thanks alot guys
can't help but smirk at that, was gonna write 'dvd player' starting from comment #3, but was lazy... here i am. 0-smirking-
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« VERY VERY STUPID Question :( | Know how to stop browser windows from moving? »