New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Panama City!!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

appleisgreat

appleisgreat is infamous around these parts

Ok, I just wanted to let the rest of you know about my excitement to experience Panama City, FL for spring break for the first (and legal drinking age) time. I am leaving tomorrow at 5 pm. we plan to get there around 2 pm saturday. We are driving in two vans. I am extremely excited, but do not know if I am ready for the whole drink til you drop sort of attitude for 6 days straight. Wish me luck, and if anyone has any suggestions; ie: bars, hot spots, restaurants, strip clubs , etc... PLEASE LET ME KNOWWWW!!!
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

I thought you were 15?

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
CL33Zero

CL33Zero is a jewel in the roughCL33Zero is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBookG4 View Post
I thought you were 15?
Lol..
QUOTE Thanks
appleisgreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBookG4 View Post
I thought you were 15?
for what reason? and I bet I know why, but do not dare to say in this thread in fear of getting torn apart again...
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

mmm... binge drinking is bad, mmm k...

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
WakeCarver

WakeCarver is a jewel in the roughWakeCarver is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
Ditto

"I call this the Greatest Zooks Album." -CEREAL KILLER
QUOTE Thanks
btdickey

btdickey is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Black; 2.2 ghz core duo; 2 gb 667 mhz DDR2 SDRam; 8x SuperDrive; 160 gb hdd

Panama City is awesome...enjoy everything down there (don't forget about the 3 oclock dance partys everyday outside the Holiday Inn SunSpree )
QUOTE Thanks
cheesybanana

cheesybanana is just really nicecheesybanana is just really nicecheesybanana is just really nicecheesybanana is just really nice
Mac Specs: C2D MacBook Pro

I bet you drink 'til you drop' for one night...than you will be more careful the rest of the time. But I guess you just have to learn these things :/

How did you end up with TWO red dots? And do you GIVE people points when you negative rep them? Just curious...

EDIT: Oh...I guess it just doesn't give any points

Dost thou think, because thou art virtuous, there shall be no more cakes and ale?
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

I've never seen anyone with 2 red dots. I must have missed some fun somewhere along the way...

QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleisgreat View Post
for what reason? and I bet I know why, but do not dare to say in this thread in fear of getting torn apart again...
no wait.. sorry your right i checked my pm box and it was another member...

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
appleisgreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt****ey View Post
Panama City is awesome...enjoy everything down there (don't forget about the 3 oclock dance partys everyday outside the Holiday Inn SunSpree )
I am staying in a house a block from the sunspree, my roomates stayed in the sunspree last year, but said it was terrible because of their strict rules... I am ready to go, packed and everything. leaving in less than 12 hours. WHEWWW!!! anyone else going?
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
There's a time and a place for that kind of behavior . . . And it's called college!

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
kkelly122

kkelly122 is a jewel in the roughkkelly122 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MBP l iPhone l iPod

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
There's a time and a place for that kind of behavior . . . And it's called college!
agreed 100% WVU=#1 party school in the country!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Converting casette tapes to MP3 | $40,000 Macbook Air »