Thread: Cheapest Mac You Can Find
09-26-2004, 09:26 PM #1m1kGuestCheapest Mac You Can Find
OK, just a little contest for you guys.
Try to find the cheapest Mac you can. This is tricky because if you get older, it gets cheaper, but there's a certain point where it gets more expensive because they're vintage models.
- The Mac has to be working completely, with nothing wrong with it.
- The Mac can be either used or non-used
- It can either be a GUI Mac (Graphical User Interface) or a Macintosh Classic.
- You CAN'T find anything on eBay because that's bidding, so the price changes constantly. It MUST be a final price
- It doesn't have to include any accessories
Good luck to all! Let's end this contest in a month (October 26).
PS: I'm not really interested in purchasing an old Mac at all, this is just a little contest I designed because I'm bored. So please don't go suggesting Macs to me
09-27-2004, 05:18 AM #2
Originally Posted by m1k
- Member Since
- Jun 25, 2004
- Luxemburg, Europe
- PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
EVERY Macintosh has a GUI...that's what made it so special back in 1984, when it came out...the first personal computer with a GUI.
Non-GUI Apples are not Macintoshs, it were the Apple I (was sold as a mainboard without housing), the Apple II series (very popular back then) and the Apple III (not very popular)
Although I think that there was an Apple II model with GUI at some time...not sure though
09-27-2004, 06:02 PM #3m1kGuest
Ahh, thanks for the clarification. Didn't know that
PLEASE POST!!! JOIN THE CONTEST!! PLEASE!!!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By 8ync in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 14Last Post: 05-04-2015, 09:50 AM
By gigitygigity911 in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2012, 01:53 AM
By gigitygigity911 in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2012, 11:01 PM
By gigitygigity911 in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2012, 10:22 PM
By cerberez in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 9Last Post: 05-03-2010, 04:08 PM