Cheapest Mac You Can Find
OK, just a little contest for you guys.
Try to find the cheapest Mac you can. This is tricky because if you get older, it gets cheaper, but there's a certain point where it gets more expensive because they're vintage models.
- The Mac has to be working completely, with nothing wrong with it.
- The Mac can be either used or non-used
- It can either be a GUI Mac (Graphical User Interface) or a Macintosh Classic.
- You CAN'T find anything on eBay because that's bidding, so the price changes constantly. It MUST be a final price
- It doesn't have to include any accessories
Good luck to all! Let's end this contest in a month (October 26).
PS: I'm not really interested in purchasing an old Mac at all, this is just a little contest I designed because I'm bored. So please don't go suggesting Macs to me :)
EVERY Macintosh has a GUI...that's what made it so special back in 1984, when it came out...the first personal computer with a GUI. ;)
Non-GUI Apples are not Macintoshs, it were the Apple I (was sold as a mainboard without housing), the Apple II series (very popular back then) and the Apple III (not very popular)
Although I think that there was an Apple II model with GUI at some time...not sure though :D
Ahh, thanks for the clarification. Didn't know that :)
PLEASE POST!!! JOIN THE CONTEST!! PLEASE!!!!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.