New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

fast and furious 3 update?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

design2

any word on this?
paul walker out and vin deisel in?

Design2
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

All I have to say is why? Number two was not thast good.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

2 Fast and 2 Furious = 2 Stupid 2 watch

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
RobDreugan

The first one sucked. The second one sucked x 74. Why make a trilogy.
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

The acting, did not work for the first one. The Miami location did work for the second one. What they really need is a good story or script.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
RobDreugan

They have 2 problems, which they'll never get away from.

1. They never have good actors. Vin Diesel and that Blonde hair'd guy, who is basically the Blonde Keanu Reeves, both can't act.

2. The script is horribly written. Both movies are like that.

heh, Any movie that is about the "racing scene" be it motorcycles or cars is going to be awful. The thing they should have done, but didn't is just have 75% racing 25% bad dialogue and acting. The movie would have been better.

Instead for some reason there's about 5 racing scenes between 2 awful movies.
QUOTE Thanks
TylerMoney

those movies made me sick..they took some few cool cars..and made them crap..with those retarted paint jobs/stickers....uggh...the first movie made me want to puke, the 2nd made me want to laugh..and then puke...and then throw my tv out the window...
QUOTE Thanks
Strider

Strider is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs

I just watch coz of the cars!!!
QUOTE Thanks
design2

to we agree the film was marketed well?
cos we all saw it!
..despite opinions
QUOTE Thanks
RobDreugan

heh I only saw them when they finally came out on like hbo or those other shoddy movie channels.

Never could have fooled me into paying for it in the theatre
QUOTE Thanks
Strider

Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs

I saw it on DVD. ooohhh the skyline :drool:
QUOTE Thanks
rman

Was bored one night, saw them on cable.

QUOTE Thanks
gort

gort is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema

I hate how they don't show cars with real power (i.e american v8's!). They only show the little gay 4-bangers with fart cans and nitrous oxide kits. Give me a corvette or a mustang cobra any day over a little econo-rice box with a coffee can muffler and neon lights on it.
QUOTE Thanks
Strider

Real Power is in Italian cars
QUOTE Thanks
citystar2k

citystar2k is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.

The skyline is dope, but then again so is the yenko, i'd love to own both of them.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iBook help | What a deal! »