New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

 
Start a Discussion
 

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

What really happened at the pentagon?


Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

 
Thread Tools
Absolute Zero

 
Absolute Zero's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 05, 2003
Location: I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Posts: 1,246
Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

Absolute Zero is offline
http://vipentertainmentinc.net/projects/pentagon.swf :eek:
QUOTE Thanks
rman

 
rman's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 24, 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 12,591
rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

rman is offline
interesting find

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
CaptainMack
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

that fricken pisses me off. what is that guy trying to prove? that this ia all a conspiricay? because thats what i got from it. what im sure of it that a plane crashed into the pentagon and many people died. and then somebody like this comes along and tries to say the government is lying about all this. what the hell is that supposed to mean. im just glad we have a president like george bush who has the sense to defend our country when stuff like this happens. if his type of people were my president i would be really ashamed.
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

 
Absolute Zero's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 05, 2003
Location: I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Posts: 1,246
Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

Absolute Zero is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMack
that fricken pisses me off. what is that guy trying to prove? that this ia all a conspiricay? because thats what i got from it. what im sure of it that a plane crashed into the pentagon and many people died. and then somebody like this comes along and tries to say the government is lying about all this. what the hell is that supposed to mean. im just glad we have a president like george bush who has the sense to defend our country when stuff like this happens. if his type of people were my president i would be really ashamed.
Then WHERE THE HELL IS THE PLANE?! It was never found, not one piece of it. It didn't look like a plane. There wasn't enough damage for it to be an 80 TON plane. Oh, and explain the attached image...

ALSO... the website appears to be down at the moment, but it shows how those 5 frames the security camera took were edited to make that look like a Boeing 757.

And yes, it pisses me off that our government sucks as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 1.jpg (108.5 KB, 14 views)
QUOTE Thanks
CaptainMack
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

so wait, what are you trying to say exactly? that flight 77 just dissapeared and that a missile that went undetected flew from somewhere into the pentagon? also i dont get what you are trying to prove with the attached image. the plane flies 36 mins out and then dissapears from contact with flight control. flies 45 mins back and crashes into the pentagon

i personoly dont think those frame were edited. that is just someones opinion

i dont see how getting attacked by terrorists (you do think terrorists did it, right?) means that our government sucks. our president did the only right thing to do and waged war against terror
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

 
Absolute Zero's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 05, 2003
Location: I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Posts: 1,246
Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

Absolute Zero is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMack
so wait, what are you trying to say exactly? that flight 77 just dissapeared and that a missile that went undetected flew from somewhere into the pentagon? also i dont get what you are trying to prove with the attached image. the plane flies 36 mins out and then dissapears from contact with flight control. flies 45 mins back and crashes into the pentagon

i personoly dont think those frame were edited. that is just someones opinion

i dont see how getting attacked by terrorists (you do think terrorists did it, right?) means that our government sucks. our president did the only right thing to do and waged war against terror
"He couldn't fly at all."

Who knows who did it. I was talking to Icarus about this, he mentioned that missiles would probably fire from the pentagon. Area 51, anybody?

And yes, the first part was edited. If you bend the image, you can see that the background of the plane is brown and doesn't match.

Oh yeah, because we got attacked by terrorists, our government sucks... yeah I definitely said that.

And you failed to show me plane wreckage. Google image search, research, anything.
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

 
witeshark's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 09, 2004
Location: Miami FL
Posts: 2,860
witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

witeshark is offline
Let's all keep in mind that the entire video may have been edited. If this part of the attack was fake, how can the WTC part have been? If WTC is real, why bother adding a fake Pentagon attack? Just some thoughts
QUOTE Thanks
Matt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Something must be wrong with Safari, cause I clicked on the link and it said "type this address in" instead of the website in the URTL bar.

Link doesn't work for me
QUOTE Thanks
CaptainMack
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Heres a good site that proves a plane did crash. it has real evidence unlike that one guys opinion
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

 
Absolute Zero's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 05, 2003
Location: I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Posts: 1,246
Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

Absolute Zero is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMack
Heres a good site that proves a plane did crash. it has real evidence unlike that one guys opinion
Bush humper.
QUOTE Thanks
vuschejan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Zero
Bush humper.
http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm
QUOTE Thanks
citystar2k

 
citystar2k's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 18, 2004
Location: North Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 178
citystar2k is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.

citystar2k is offline
Ok, but isnt the plane actually wide? would'nt the impact of the plane's wings also hit the sides of where the hole is in the pentagon wall? Too many unanswered questions here.

No goverrnment is perfect, but when Bush actually flew member's of the Bin Laden family to safety days after 9/11, doesnt that say something? And, why did he go to war in Iraq in the first place?

QUOTE Thanks
citystar2k

 
citystar2k's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 18, 2004
Location: North Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 178
citystar2k is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.

citystar2k is offline
Bush's Greatest Quotes.

"Iraq can attack in 45 minutes"

"Saddam has weapons of mass destruction"

"Saddam can build weapons of mass destruction"

"he intended"

QUOTE Thanks
vuschejan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by citystar2k
Ok, but isnt the plane actually wide? would'nt the impact of the plane's wings also hit the sides of where the hole is in the pentagon wall? Too many unanswered questions here.
My belief on the hole is that picture is a fake due to the intact "No parking sign" on the wall right next to it. Had it been a missle or a plane that sign would not look like that... As for the hole the website said that so much fire and smoke came out you couldnt see the initial damage at first... Back to the sign why woulld the pentagon have that sign and that hole without smoke pouring out of it or it collapsed had it been on the E band if it was on a band inside of the first one then why is the sign there? who is going to get a car into the pentagon and manage to park it in a courtyard.
QUOTE Thanks
Wapa18
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by citystar2k
No goverrnment is perfect, but when Bush actually flew member's of the Bin Laden family to safety days after 9/11, doesnt that say something?
ok, what some people--scratch that, most people--don't realize is that Bin Laden is a very common last name in the middle east. comparable to smith, or jones here in the U.S. bush was not protecting Osama Bin Laden's family because he was in some conspiracy with them.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe


« Clean up | Omg Help!!!!!! »
Thread Tools

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
What happened to Formac? Bmode Other Hardware and Peripherals 0 09-02-2004 12:15 AM
What happened... Avalon Schweb's Lounge 21 08-03-2004 06:26 PM
I can't believe this happened to me... NightCrawler Switcher Hangout 19 06-13-2004 09:44 PM
WTF just happened? StarManta Apple Notebooks 12 03-21-2004 03:23 PM
A funny thing happened in Netscape 4.79... jerodhusvar Running Windows (or anything else) on your Mac 3 12-14-2003 09:17 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
X

Welcome to Mac-Forums.com

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

New members like you have made this community the ultimate source for your Mac since 2003!


(4 digit year)

Already a member?