New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

New Apple Ad Campain

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Gamer

I created this ad campain to confince my school to adopt a Playlist dance what do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AD1.jpg (195.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg AD2.jpg (160.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg AD3.jpg (171.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg AD4.jpg (188.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg AD5.jpg (216.1 KB, 27 views)
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

Pretty kewl, although you might want to look at the bottom left corner.. I think I would create my own if I was you It shouldnt be too hard at all!
QUOTE Thanks
Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlyn
Pretty kewl, although you might want to look at the bottom left corner.. I think I would create my own if I was you It shouldnt be too hard at all!
Apple is not going to sew me I live in Canada and am only 16, they have to wait until I'm 18 to do that!
QUOTE Thanks
iSheep

What program are you using to make this? If you can turn on anti-aliasing it would make it look much smoother!

QUOTE Thanks
vuschejan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer
Apple is not going to sew me I live in Canada and am only 16, they have to wait until I'm 18 to do that!
They can sue your parents though.... (I think)
QUOTE Thanks
octohunter

They can absolutely sue your parents. Living in Canada makes no difference.
QUOTE Thanks
Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSheep
What program are you using to make this? If you can turn on anti-aliasing it would make it look much smoother!

I used Print Shop 15 from BRODERBUND not the best program, but good. I used the Garamond font to simulate Apple's writing. Okay I got those ipod poster people from the ipod website in the Gallery link.
QUOTE Thanks
Icarus

perhaps the copyright makes it legal? He isn't saying that those images belong to him. Apple doesn't want the bad press of suing a 16 year old.
QUOTE Thanks
Gamer

Do you think Apple would sponcer this dance if I called them up and said, apple can send me some iPod posters to put up at our at the dances and you pay use for some of the costs. There are about 500 people that are allowed in the high school gym at a time go to this dance. Do you guys that Apple would go for advertising at our dances in return they pay say 500 for DJ. Remeber they get to advertise for a very low cost if only 1/4 of all those people buy a new iPod.
QUOTE Thanks
ApplejustWorks

ApplejustWorks is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD

And what makes you so sure that 1/4 of all those people will buy an iPod?
QUOTE Thanks
iSheep

Apple are very particular about where they put their posters - and their size. For example, they are all over the London Underground - but only the large ones, never the medium or small poster sizes.

They can only say no.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Screw the election... i want to know NOW!!! | O.T. Avitar/icons for boards »