New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

The Corrupt a Wish Game

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

The Vindicat3d

The Vindicat3d is a jewel in the roughThe Vindicat3d is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.

This is a game where someone will make a wish and then the next person to post will grant their wish, but corrupt it in some way.

Example:

Me:I wish for a cookie!

NextPoster:Wish granted, but the cookie is poisonous and results in food poisoning and later death muahahahahah!

Ok now that you got the I will go first.

I wish for an iMac and tickets to Macworld!

Use the Rep System!!

Check out my Blog-->Malevolent Poetry-Updated as of 4/4/08 and will be weekly.
QUOTE Thanks
Martin.

Martin. is a jewel in the roughMartin. is a jewel in the rough

you get to go to macworld but the imac drops out of the cargo hold and shatters on the flight home.

i wish for a new canon 40d

~Martin.

QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin. View Post
i wish for a new canon 40d
You get the camera, immediately followed by a visit from the local police to question you about what someone saw you taking pictures of at the local park near the elementary school, with the camera. The camera reveals some highly questionable pictures. You spend the rest of your life in prison.

I wish the earth would explode.

QUOTE Thanks
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggss View Post
I wish the earth would explode.
The world explodes but quickly pieces itself back together?

I wish for food.

Member Of The Month for December '08.
It's only the internet!
QUOTE Thanks
mac747

mac747 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 2.2GHZ Macbook Pro - 4GB RAM - 500GB HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric559 View Post
The world explodes but quickly pieces itself back together?

I wish for food.
Unfortunately the food is delivered by a drunk driver that doesn't stop in your driveway, but runs his truck right thru you house killing your pet gerbil, Harry.

I wish I was rich.
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

You get all the money, you are now rich. However you develop an unhealthy drug habit and also spend a lot of money on your new friends and their habits.
You marry a bit of gold digging trailer trash, who soon divorces you and takes most of your money.

Meanwhile one of those new friends of yours is busted for drugs and squeals on you. You are raided by the police and are now in jail.

I want a Volkswagen Camper Van
QUOTE Thanks
macjuicy23

macjuicy23 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by louishen View Post
You get all the money, you are now rich. However you develop an unhealthy drug habit and also spend a lot of money on your new friends and their habits.
You marry a bit of gold digging trailer trash, who soon divorces you and takes most of your money.

Meanwhile one of those new friends of yours is busted for drugs and squeals on you. You are raided by the police and are now in jail.

I want a Volkswagen Camper Van
You go camping in your Volkswagen Camper Van and get eaten by a huge grizzly Bear.

I wish I was Steve Jobs for 1 week
QUOTE Thanks
The Vindicat3d

The Vindicat3d is a jewel in the roughThe Vindicat3d is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macjuicy23 View Post
You go camping in your Volkswagen Camper Van and get eaten by a huge grizzly Bear.

I wish I was Steve Jobs for 1 week
Wish granted, but this just happens to be the week the good 'ol Steve gets kidnapped by angry widows Fanboys and is tortured by having to do Bill Gate's Excel spreadsheets and use window movie makers to make movies of bill and his wife going at it... he later kills himself!

I wish I was Master Chief [The guy from the Halo Series]

Use the Rep System!!

Check out my Blog-->Malevolent Poetry-Updated as of 4/4/08 and will be weekly.
QUOTE Thanks
dj_hype

dj_hype will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Jan 08 Mac Pro 2.8GHz 8 Core, 10GB Ram, 2.25TB, ATi Radeon 3870.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vindicat3d View Post
I wish I was Master Chief [The guy from the Halo Series]
Granted. But some 11yr old kills you with the elite sword and proceeds to call you all kinds of names that 11yr olds shouldn't know.

I wish I could pay off my credit cards.

2001 Lexus IS300 Daily Driver
Skyline R33 GTS-T 470rwhp at 15psi at 5100ft elevation!
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_hype View Post
I wish I could pay off my credit cards.
You pay them off, but just run them up again.

I wish for nothing.

QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

Granted, you get what you wanted.

The universe has just popped out of existence, now there is only the void (well not even that)

I want world peace
QUOTE Thanks
mac0s9user

mac0s9user is a jewel in the roughmac0s9user is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by louishen View Post
I want world peace
You get your wish. Five minutes later a Shiite Muslim accidentally shoots a Sunni Muslim during target practice and the middle east descends into chaos.

I would like a PS3.
QUOTE Thanks
Lone Buggin

Lone Buggin is on a distinguished road

You get the PS3, but a faulty power supply catches fire. The fire is put out, but not before destroying your entertainment system.

I wish I could retire.

I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children.
-G. W. Bush, 11 Oct 2000
QUOTE Thanks
TheCustomer99

TheCustomer99 is a glorious beacon of lightTheCustomer99 is a glorious beacon of lightTheCustomer99 is a glorious beacon of lightTheCustomer99 is a glorious beacon of lightTheCustomer99 is a glorious beacon of lightTheCustomer99 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video

Wish granted, but soon after you retire you realize that someone "loaned" your retirement savings to "Nigerian Royalty" because they thought they would be able to get a share of his "inheritance" when he came to the U.S.

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.

"Anecdotal thinking comes naturally, science requires training." - Michael Shermer
QUOTE Thanks
Ryan13

Ryan13 is just really niceRyan13 is just really niceRyan13 is just really niceRyan13 is just really nice

Wish granted, but tomorrow at work everyone will receive a free blackberry and time and a half for the day.

I wish for $10,249.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Help me with my essay on Protestantism? | UPnP and PS3 problems »