Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Specs:
    Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
    United States of America ZERO!
    Terrorist 1 - Bush 0

Bush... next time make a investment make it me, invest in me, it's much safer.

my thoughts: Like your god and you can REALLY control the forces of evil?... Well your at it, stop our PC's from crashing, cause that's evil!

Oh, your so naivea, almost child like. No wait... if you had a brain... you be doing something instead of sitting and waving that fat gob of yours and the brain thing, you keep dreaming. Remember Vietnam?

Specs:
    MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
    Wow, you seem a little angry....
    schweb | community leader
    flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

PinkPhishDoors
    Quote Originally Posted by hype.it
    Terrorist 1 - Bush 0

Bush... next time make a investment make it me, invest in me, it's much safer.

my thoughts: Like your god and you can REALLY control the forces of evil?... Well your at it, stop our PC's from crashing, cause that's evil!

Oh, your so naivea, almost child like. No wait... if you had a brain... you be doing something instead of sitting and waving that fat gob of yours and the brain thing, you keep dreaming. Remember Vietnam?
    Wow, I didn't understand a word of what you said... But i can tell your very angry

PinkPhishDoors
    When asked ``Can we win?'' the war on terror, Bush said, ``I don't think you can win it. But I think you can create conditions so that the - those who use terror as a tool are - less acceptable in parts of the world.''
    There goes bush again not talking guud inglish at emerica

I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
    Specs:
    PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
    I read this topic as "United States of Absolute ZERO!"

I'm so full of myself.

Specs:
    Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Zero
    I read this topic as "United States of Absolute ZERO!"

I'm so full of myself.
    would you allow bush to rule your land?

Specs:
    PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
    He *does* run my land. And if it were up to me, no he wouldn't.

vuschejan
    *sigh* I wish I could vote :-D

davidwanat
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Zero
    He *does* run my land. And if it were up to me, no he wouldn't.
    :eek:
    Who would you rather have running it? The last Democratic Presidential Nominee, who's name no one even remembers anymore?

Nightblade
    Al Gore? He was vice president for eight years, so how could you or anyone forget his name?

Specs:
    Funny thing is, Al Gore works for Apple now...

Specs:
    and look at all the great things that are happening to the mac... now imagine if he was your president. hehe...

PinkPhishDoors
    Quote Originally Posted by davidwanat
    :eek:
    Who would you rather have running it? The last Democratic Presidential Nominee, who's name no one even remembers anymore?
    I believe that if you don't know who Al Gore is then you may have AlGoresheimers It was 3 1/2 years ago man.

And i can not stand another four years with bush there is a thousand reasons BUSH MUST GO http://www.thousandreasons.org/

I will name a few right now

Bush claims that because Kerry changes his mind some times( Bush's made up word is flip-flops) that he would never be able to lead troops in to Iraq... Hello George??? Maybe he wouldn't send in America when the rest of the world says NO.

Bush claims that Iraq had Weapons if Mass Destruction... It has been how long??? And now he makes jokes about not finding any WMD. That shows leadership skills?

Bush seems to think that Oil is more important then life, he orders that he get his oil, but i personally would rather find alternatives to oil instead of even person dying, it's not right. I don't see Bush going out there and fighting.

Specs:
    OK.. Can someone please assonant him and lets find out can oil talk on his behalf. I'm pretty sure it won't and can't... can it? Well, personally i think a President that can negotiate with other nations, think on his/her toes is better than one who spends billions on something and achieves nothing part from ruining other people lives.

All those poor families in Iraq. I'm sure all or most were innocent and had nothing to do with nine-eleven.

PinkPhishDoors
    I know, Iraq was mainly not invlolved at all in 9/11. All of that was because of Afghanastan, but not really Afghanastan, but more just Osama Bin Laden. Why should peoples families over there die or be separated from each other. Bush could have moved in with other nations peacefully and put a stop to some of the problems there, but he had to do it the big tough guy american style, and waste away a lot of peoples' lives.
    So much money is being wasted on war that all of that money could go to much better causes, like health research, or hunger problems, or especially ejukatun, which has become such a problem since we went to this stupid war.

Thread Information