New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

United States of America ZERO!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

hype.it

hype.it is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!

Terrorist 1 - Bush 0

Bush... next time make a investment make it me, invest in me, it's much safer.

my thoughts: Like your god and you can REALLY control the forces of evil?... Well your at it, stop our PC's from crashing, cause that's evil!

Oh, your so naivea, almost child like. No wait... if you had a brain... you be doing something instead of sitting and waving that fat gob of yours and the brain thing, you keep dreaming. Remember Vietnam?
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Wow, you seem a little angry....

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by hype.it
Terrorist 1 - Bush 0

Bush... next time make a investment make it me, invest in me, it's much safer.

my thoughts: Like your god and you can REALLY control the forces of evil?... Well your at it, stop our PC's from crashing, cause that's evil!

Oh, your so naivea, almost child like. No wait... if you had a brain... you be doing something instead of sitting and waving that fat gob of yours and the brain thing, you keep dreaming. Remember Vietnam?
Wow, I didn't understand a word of what you said... But i can tell your very angry
QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

Quote:
When asked ``Can we win?'' the war on terror, Bush said, ``I don't think you can win it. But I think you can create conditions so that the - those who use terror as a tool are - less acceptable in parts of the world.''
There goes bush again not talking guud inglish at emerica
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

I read this topic as "United States of Absolute ZERO!"

I'm so full of myself.
QUOTE Thanks
hype.it

Mac Specs: Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Zero
I read this topic as "United States of Absolute ZERO!"

I'm so full of myself.
would you allow bush to rule your land?
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

He *does* run my land. And if it were up to me, no he wouldn't.
QUOTE Thanks
vuschejan

*sigh* I wish I could vote :-D
QUOTE Thanks
davidwanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Zero
He *does* run my land. And if it were up to me, no he wouldn't.
:eek:
Who would you rather have running it? The last Democratic Presidential Nominee, who's name no one even remembers anymore?
QUOTE Thanks
Nightblade

Al Gore? He was vice president for eight years, so how could you or anyone forget his name?
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

Funny thing is, Al Gore works for Apple now...
QUOTE Thanks
hype.it

and look at all the great things that are happening to the mac... now imagine if he was your president. hehe...
QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwanat
:eek:
Who would you rather have running it? The last Democratic Presidential Nominee, who's name no one even remembers anymore?
I believe that if you don't know who Al Gore is then you may have AlGoresheimers It was 3 1/2 years ago man.

And i can not stand another four years with bush there is a thousand reasons BUSH MUST GO http://www.thousandreasons.org/

I will name a few right now

Bush claims that because Kerry changes his mind some times( Bush's made up word is flip-flops) that he would never be able to lead troops in to Iraq... Hello George??? Maybe he wouldn't send in America when the rest of the world says NO.

Bush claims that Iraq had Weapons if Mass Destruction... It has been how long??? And now he makes jokes about not finding any WMD. That shows leadership skills?

Bush seems to think that Oil is more important then life, he orders that he get his oil, but i personally would rather find alternatives to oil instead of even person dying, it's not right. I don't see Bush going out there and fighting.
QUOTE Thanks
hype.it

OK.. Can someone please assonant him and lets find out can oil talk on his behalf. I'm pretty sure it won't and can't... can it? Well, personally i think a President that can negotiate with other nations, think on his/her toes is better than one who spends billions on something and achieves nothing part from ruining other people lives.

All those poor families in Iraq. I'm sure all or most were innocent and had nothing to do with nine-eleven.
QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

I know, Iraq was mainly not invlolved at all in 9/11. All of that was because of Afghanastan, but not really Afghanastan, but more just Osama Bin Laden. Why should peoples families over there die or be separated from each other. Bush could have moved in with other nations peacefully and put a stop to some of the problems there, but he had to do it the big tough guy american style, and waste away a lot of peoples' lives.
So much money is being wasted on war that all of that money could go to much better causes, like health research, or hunger problems, or especially ejukatun, which has become such a problem since we went to this stupid war.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How narc-like are you? | Screw the election... i want to know NOW!!! »