PinkPhishDoors
    Making money On eBay, Scam or Legit?
    No Doubt, most of you have probably seen those info-mercials at 3 in the morning where they incourage you to buy the 20 dollar system on "how to make money on ebay". I am upset about not having enough money in my life to spend on things i need, like a nicer lawnmower, and a new G5. Needless to say i have to work for a long time to obtain enough money for these.

So i started doing some research on google and i found a site http://www.auctionsecrets.com/ that isn't really trying to sell you anything, and seems to be telling the truth. Has anyone tried this or knows somwbody who has? Is using ebay regularly a good idea?

Specs:
    MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
    Quote Originally Posted by anarkhy
    No Doubt, most of you have probably seen those info-mercials at 3 in the morning where they incourage you to buy the 20 dollar system on "how to make money on ebay". I am upset about not having enough money in my life to spend on things i need, like a nicer lawnmower, and a new G5. Needless to say i have to work for a long time to obtain enough money for these.

So i started doing some research on google and i found a site http://www.auctionsecrets.com/ that isn't really trying to sell you anything, and seems to be telling the truth. Has anyone tried this or knows somwbody who has? Is using ebay regularly a good idea?
    Anything as simple to make money as what this person claims is usually, illegal, borderline questionable, and almost always a scam where the only one that normally makes a profit is the one selling their rip off tapes.
    schweb | community leader
    flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

Specs:
    G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
    In (so far) every case, that type of opportunity has turned out to be a pyramid scam. The idea is always to get more people signed up under you Total crap

PinkPhishDoors
    No i mean like, finding stuff cheap and selling it for more on ebay

PinkPhishDoors
    http://www.auctionsecrets.com/ this site doesn't try to sell you anything, and it's all right there on the page

Specs:
    Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
    *sells smarties as drugs*

PinkPhishDoors
    Sell flour as coke

Specs:
    MacbookAir iPhone6
    lawn clippings - as grass
    MacbookAir
    iPhone6
    iPadAir

Ryanstech
    Exedrin - as Extacy

meltbanana314
    Rather than selling fake drugs (which could get you in some serious trouble) - do what I did for a year/year and a half and learn about a certain type of valueable product (for me, it was old Nikon/Canon SLR cameras, and for a later time guitars) and go out to flea markets/garage sales and look for them, buy them, and sell them for a profit. I'm not saying this this is particularly *easy*, but I did end up making enough money to buy myself a shiny new Compaq laptop (shudder) almost all by me oneseys (I had help from the parents.)

Specs:
    13" MacBook
    They want you to buy there DVD or VHS https://secure.auctionsecrets.com/or...6bf6462214afd0

Thread Information