New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Making money On eBay, Scam or Legit?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

PinkPhishDoors

No Doubt, most of you have probably seen those info-mercials at 3 in the morning where they incourage you to buy the 20 dollar system on "how to make money on ebay". I am upset about not having enough money in my life to spend on things i need, like a nicer lawnmower, and a new G5. Needless to say i have to work for a long time to obtain enough money for these.

So i started doing some research on google and i found a site http://www.auctionsecrets.com/ that isn't really trying to sell you anything, and seems to be telling the truth. Has anyone tried this or knows somwbody who has? Is using ebay regularly a good idea?
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarkhy
No Doubt, most of you have probably seen those info-mercials at 3 in the morning where they incourage you to buy the 20 dollar system on "how to make money on ebay". I am upset about not having enough money in my life to spend on things i need, like a nicer lawnmower, and a new G5. Needless to say i have to work for a long time to obtain enough money for these.

So i started doing some research on google and i found a site http://www.auctionsecrets.com/ that isn't really trying to sell you anything, and seems to be telling the truth. Has anyone tried this or knows somwbody who has? Is using ebay regularly a good idea?
Anything as simple to make money as what this person claims is usually, illegal, borderline questionable, and almost always a scam where the only one that normally makes a profit is the one selling their rip off tapes.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

In (so far) every case, that type of opportunity has turned out to be a pyramid scam. The idea is always to get more people signed up under you Total crap
QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

No i mean like, finding stuff cheap and selling it for more on ebay
QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

http://www.auctionsecrets.com/ this site doesn't try to sell you anything, and it's all right there on the page
QUOTE Thanks
hype.it

hype.it is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!

*sells smarties as drugs*

QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

Sell flour as coke
QUOTE Thanks
brendan67

brendan67 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 2.2 4gbram iPhone5

lawn clippings - as grass

macbook pro 2gb
iphone5
ipad 16gb
QUOTE Thanks
Ryanstech

Exedrin - as Extacy
QUOTE Thanks
meltbanana314

Rather than selling fake drugs (which could get you in some serious trouble) - do what I did for a year/year and a half and learn about a certain type of valueable product (for me, it was old Nikon/Canon SLR cameras, and for a later time guitars) and go out to flea markets/garage sales and look for them, buy them, and sell them for a profit. I'm not saying this this is particularly *easy*, but I did end up making enough money to buy myself a shiny new Compaq laptop (shudder) almost all by me oneseys (I had help from the parents.)
QUOTE Thanks
mdavis71

mdavis71 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" MacBook

They want you to buy there DVD or VHS https://secure.auctionsecrets.com/or...6bf6462214afd0
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Bill Gates: iPod User | Is it Christmas already??? »