New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Phish-Farewell

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

PinkPhishDoors

Well, I never thought it would happen, but phish is finally over, done, finished, stopped, ended, whatever you want to call it. I think this thread should be for all the great phishy moments you had, because we ALL loved Phish (I know that Absolute Zero is going to come in here and say that he doesn't like Phish [just to disagree, but i don't care]).
QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

I didn't get to go to Coventry(even though i live so near it[ Western MA]) but i heard that traffic was almost like going to woodstock. Did anybody here make it there?
QUOTE Thanks
octohunter

No, didn't make it. In fact, I've become far more content just listening in my truck. Farmhouse is in there right now.
QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

I would say my favorite 3 Phish songs are
Mike's song - Great for Jamming
Bouncing Around the Room - THAT SONG NEVER GETS OLD
Nothing - That's of the new and last studio album- undermined
QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

I would have to say that Page is my favorite piainist ever - VERY unique way of backing up Trey.
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Yea i was there for conventry...me and my friends had to hike for bout 3 hours to get in because they weren't letting any more people in. It was unbelievable. I went to bonnaroo also which was amazing. i saw phish bout 15 times but coventry was just so amazing

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

Wow, You luck son of a gun. Where do you live?
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

Well things change I guess, and BTW trnpn profile says GC NY FYI
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold

Lived in GC my whole life but I am in Utica now for college

QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

I saw the Dead in conneticut a few weeks ago, they were great with warren Haynes but i would have really love to be at coventry.
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

I have been to a couple of concerts, but crowding and traffic make me think twice, and iTunes makes me think a third time...
QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

I know, but there is really nothing like being at a concert where everyone is just so in to the music( and stoned) and just having a good time.
QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

I also really want to see the allman brothers, REALLY BAD
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

i saw the allman bros 3 nights at the beacon last march (03)

QUOTE Thanks
PinkPhishDoors

I saw them up in vermont about 2 years ago, but derek trucks seemed sick, he was not playing too well and he kept leaving in the middle of a song to get a drink or blow his nose(lol)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« I don't get it.... | Slow loaders, any ideas? »