New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Apple Expo in Paris

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

sowlerrmgh@harr

Is anyone here going to the apple expo in Paris?
QUOTE Thanks
Anna

No, but I WISH I was. I'm going to France a couple of weeks after to see the war graves
QUOTE Thanks
Icarus

Yeah....I was thinking about going to france. I was going to take it over this week, but one of my freinds coudln't make it...figured we could ake paris with 5 of us, but not 4....
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

I can't stand flying. 2 hours to florida is okay, but no way in hell am I going on a play for 7 hours to Paris.
QUOTE Thanks
gort

gort is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema

If you think 7 hours is bad, my buddy's family was living in Australia for a year while he was attending college in the USA. It was a 24 hour flight to go visit his family!
QUOTE Thanks
Strider

Strider is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gort
If you think 7 hours is bad, my buddy's family was living in Australia for a year while he was attending college in the USA. It was a 24 hour flight to go visit his family!
hey thats bull****. 24 hrs non-stop? impossible! The longest flight is somewhere in Asia (i think singapore) to somewhere in US (i think NYC) and thats close to 18 hrs. Its on singapore airlines.

dubai to nyc is 16 hrs on emirates. one of my friends flew that one a couple of days ago.
QUOTE Thanks
sowlerrmgh@harr

Hey,

Everyone who is going bring an egg to throw at microsoft's stand!

Just Joking

Richard
QUOTE Thanks
markceltic

While the Expo itself would be interesting I can't parleveus the francais very good!I might as well be on another planet when it comes to languages other than english.
QUOTE Thanks
iSheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowlerrmgh@harr
Hey,

Everyone who is going bring an egg to throw at microsoft's stand!

Just Joking

Richard
I wouldn't, it'll probably crash.

*waits for laughter*

I'll get my coat...
QUOTE Thanks
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux

I say screw egging the Microsoft booth and lets torch the Epson booth, their damn printers are always screwing up on me.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Need help with Mac to Dell wireless network | Time Travel possibilities »