New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Batman Begins trailer

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

citystar2k

citystar2k is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.

What your first impression of the upcoming new Batman movie? View the trailer here.
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

I was wondering how dark the movie is going to be.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
TylerMoney

It's going to be very dark. And no matter what, it'll be better than the last two batmans. They just sucked asthma.
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

Hopefully it'll be good
QUOTE Thanks
gort

gort is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema

Never even seen that star before.
QUOTE Thanks
TylerMoney

he is awesome. christian bail. He was in american pshyco..the first one..and other things...can't think of titles off the top of my head...cool guy.
QUOTE Thanks
Strider

Strider is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs

So this movie is a prequel, right? It doesn't look like a sequel to me...
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all

Definitely a prequal
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

The original Batman comic was very dark. So I guess they are bringing it back to the beginning and starting over.

I am looking forward to the Batman beyond movie. I would be even more jazzed if they made an Ironman movie.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Yeah Ironman would be kewl, although I wouldnt mind another DareDevil flick, Im loving the Spiderman movies
QUOTE Thanks
rman

I like the daredevil comic books, and I like the movie. I just don't like Ben Affleck playing the part of Daredevil or Matt Murdock. I believe they should have selected another actor.

QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

Well the trailer is very impressive
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

yeah I wasnt sure about it, but I think he did a good job
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« I've surfed the whole web | Video on the Net: Always a Retarded Situation. »