New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

OJ Memorabilia Heist

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

macjuicy23

macjuicy23 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3

So who else is thrilled that OJ was finally caught red handed commiting a crime.....

I heard a news man give this funny line... "If you Rob in Vegas, You Stay in Vegas" LMAO I found it funny hehehe
QUOTE Thanks
yemilipede

yemilipede is an unknown at this point

why are u happy that somebody who didn't do anything to offend you got arrested. Why do u think he's guilty before everything is out on the table.

Don't u have better things to be worried about
QUOTE Thanks
macjuicy23

macjuicy23 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yemilipede View Post
why are u happy that somebody who didn't do anything to offend you got arrested. Why do u think he's guilty before everything is out on the table.

Don't u have better things to be worried about
Are you related to the Murderer/Armed Robber?
QUOTE Thanks
JohnJohn

JohnJohn is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15" 2.8ghz MBP6,2(4gb) | 20" iMac | 1.8 & 2.0 Mini(4gb) | iPhone4 | iPad-4Wifi

I was hoping he would get back in the news...my www.fakeojsimpson.com URL may sell then.
QUOTE Thanks
Lucibel

Lucibel is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 4GB 1333MHz 320GB / 60G iPod Touch

Karma will always get you.

(Too bad for him Cochran is not with us anymore...).
QUOTE Thanks
PapaNoHair

PapaNoHair is just really nicePapaNoHair is just really nicePapaNoHair is just really nicePapaNoHair is just really nicePapaNoHair is just really nice

Actually I feel very, very sorry for him. What a terrible end to what could have been a very rewarding life. I do feel he is getting what he deserves (overdue actually) but I find no joy in it.
QUOTE Thanks
JohnJohn

JohnJohn is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15" 2.8ghz MBP6,2(4gb) | 20" iMac | 1.8 & 2.0 Mini(4gb) | iPhone4 | iPad-4Wifi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaNoHair View Post
Actually I feel very, very sorry for him. What a terrible end to what could have been a very rewarding life. I do feel he is getting what he deserves (overdue actually) but I find no joy in it.
Well said
QUOTE Thanks
JRV

JRV will become famous soon enough

I was on the fence whether or not OJ was guilty the first time but after seeing all the wacky stuff he has been involved in since I think it is obvious he was guilty. Lets not forget the OJ was involved in stealing cable or satellite tv service not long ago too. Did you hear OJ on this new tape? Someone had a recorder going and he sounded like a mad man. His temper was wild and he was clearly in a rage. OJ did it.
QUOTE Thanks
Martin.

Martin. is a jewel in the roughMartin. is a jewel in the rough

Everyone knows he should have been convicted. He wrote a book on "how he would have done it". That's pretty big proof right there. I think that it wasn't going to be long before he committed another crime.

~Martin.

QUOTE Thanks
Chimpur

Chimpur is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: See Signature

I'm not so sure, the bills fan in me says now way hes innocent! (now and before) but hes shown odd behaviour and he was also in aa gang in his college years too...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« MS fined $613,000,000 for monopoly violation | Sick of Micro$oft's BS and UPS craptacular service. »