New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

The Ultimate Question Part 2: 360 premium or elite

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

srgthunder

srgthunder is on a distinguished road

hi guys nice to see everyone again this is part two on my search for the ultimate answer (no it is not 42) right well looking at games i definately prefer the 360 so question is elite or premium? Or answers welcome

P.S- You can still post here regarding the original question "PS3 or 360?"
QUOTE Thanks
CaptainDanner

CaptainDanner is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.2GHz 2GB 120GB hard drive NVIDIA graphics with 128MB SDRAM

it really depends on what your using it for. if you are using it for strickly games then the permium will probably be the choice i would go for. if however you you are going to save music pictures and download movies and videos off xbox live as well as games, i would go to with the elite because of its bigger hard drive.
QUOTE Thanks
spudd4242

spudd4242 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2.0 C2D Black MacBook, Ram = 1gb, 120gb HDD

uhm elite HDMI come on... well i guess some of the premiums come with it now but u will be hard up to find one
QUOTE Thanks
leecho7

leecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really niceleecho7 is just really nice
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram

I'd wait until the holidays my friend. I heard the 360's are gonna have the new cooler chips for the holiday season, which should address many of the problems people are experiencing like the red ring of death.

Bismillah ihr Rhman ihr Raheem

The only way to truly learn and gain experience is from making mistakes.
Thats why I'm a friggin genius.
QUOTE Thanks
rpmgatech

rpmgatech is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Mini 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 and a 15" MacBook Pro 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667Mhz DDR2 SDRAM

Wait ... just like leecho7 said. http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9714474-1.html
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What does joy "taste" like???? (pics) | have or do you? »