Solafaa
    Mastercard or Visa
    I was wondring what you think is better and why. I have 2 American Express cards and i was thinking of keeping one and get either a mastercard or visa. If anyone here owns one or both could you please tell me what is better and why.

Thank you

d4rr3n
    visa > mastercard

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
    Visa also.. better benefits usually, especially if you have platinum

MoltenLava
    All my credit cards were Visa card just a couple of years ago. Now all my credit cards are Mastercard. Why? Many of the my favorite sponsors has switched from Visa to Mastercard. (Citibank Sony card being my favorite). Maybe that's the trend?! I don't see any difference in benefits between these two though.

Specs:
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    Cool
    To me they are just the same. I have had the majority if the cards at one time or another. I have gotten rid of all of my cards expcet for two. I use cash most of the time. The cards are for emergency use only, but that is me. I have the mastercard and my wife has the visa.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

Specs:
    15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
    I have VISA & Mastercard. I prefer VISA. Maybe thats coz I like to bank with one particular bank, and that bank offers better services on VISA.

There's no major difference. Just go with the card that'll offer you better rewards (air miles, other points systems, APR % rate, etc.)

Chamorro
    VISA vs. MasterCard is a draw......they're basically the same. Go with whichever bank gives you the best terms.

nicholas
    Haha, notice how the only people who are (and CAN) responding to this are members here that are probably 18 or older. Which is about 10% of this forum.

d4rr3n
    I saw on the news the other day that a credit card company sent an application to some couples infant child.

nicholas
    Those crazy guys, them.

Solafaa
    Thanks for the replys guys, i was just wondring what i shoud get since most stores except both.

Thread Information