New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Hidden sysprefs in Vista, discovered!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

unlokia

unlokia can only hope to improve

A friend of mine who likes to tinker, just discovered some hidden preferences...

QUOTE Thanks
Ghostshadow

Ghostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook G3 - You'll be missed.

Hahaha

QUOTE Thanks
Sandwichman

Sandwichman will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 17" Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM + 20" ACD

I love the last one...

Sitting, waiting, wishing...
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Funny but Photoshop I am sure. I do like the Activation thing though as that gets in the way upgrading hardware a lot of time.
QUOTE Thanks
unlokia

unlokia can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtravis7 View Post
Funny but Photoshop I am sure. I do like the Activation thing though as that gets in the way upgrading hardware a lot of time.
I actually used an old version of Visual Basic, to knock up a form with all this stuff on it, and then I did a PrintScreen (ARRGH!) and edited in MSPAINT.

That's how!
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Not to knock it, but people have been making things like this for some time. I used to have a link to a site with about 50 variations.

I can relate to the last one on there. Vista keeps bringing up some garbage like that I select "do not show again" every time I boot up. I've long forgot what it says.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
scottwparker

scottwparker is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook, 1GB RAM, 160GB HD, Intel Core Duo, 13" Display

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlokia View Post
A friend of mine who likes to tinker, just discovered some hidden preferences...

lol days between BSOD

Galatians 5:1

It is for Freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Yay!! new toy for me :) | Employment Help »