New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Official Setup Thread

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

my desk is a lot bigger then the picture shows

got my 15" powerbook
17" lcd as a second display with it
120gb firewire hd on the right side with my iSight hooked into it
nice little set of speakers with a woofer under the desk and since i dont need to use the battery at my desk its out there and got the AirPort going
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PA070001.JPG (830.1 KB, 3815 views)

Last edited by trpnmonkey41; 10-07-2003 at 10:34 PM. Reason: change the picture some
QUOTE Thanks
MacAddikt

MacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: G52x1.81.53208x+/-

nice setup. i like how the isight looks on the laptops

QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold

yea the iSight works great. hopefully with panther they will have better integration with iPhoto and iMovie to use it with. i havent gotten too much use out of it yet but it will be great for when im at college to talk to my family and friends at other schools
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

Pretty kewl setup I sit on my bed all day working off of my laptop.. not much to show off
QUOTE Thanks
silentraven

here's my setup at the moment...

everyone should post their setups...
and if anyone has any good ideas for setups...throw em out there...
the whole room is being redone from the ground up...so i will be willing to give things a shot...

QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

wow raven that is B-E-A-utiful. i think you are the first member to have the dual g5. how much ram you got in it?
QUOTE Thanks
silentraven

Quote:
Originally Posted by trpnmonkey41
wow raven that is B-E-A-utiful. i think you are the first member to have the dual g5. how much ram you got in it?
thanks. well i dont think i'm the first on here, cause i'm pretty sure i saw someone else with it...

i have 2.5GB at the moment...i want 5GB
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

wow 2.5 is sickingly awesome. i havent seen any with dual 2ghz on here just the single 1.6 and 1.8
QUOTE Thanks
Stoomie

wow, very impressive raven. whered u get that beautiful wallpaper???
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

My set up, usta contain a black light over the my iMac but since this year i didn't put it in yet.

currently ive just got my stereo hooked up to my iMac with as much of a surround sound as I can get in a dorm room. Then I have my iMac screen pushed towards me and the screen turned up facing my so i can look down on it. My mouse pad is a stool, it makes for nice easy controlled movement, because I can move the whole pad as close or as far as I need. Not much of a set up, so no screen shot is required.

enjoy the idea
QUOTE Thanks
sKaD

sKaD is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram

I've got the 1.8GHz..

I think I remember someone talking about the 2x2GHz, but it could of been you..

Jeeze, i was so excited when I got the 1.8 thinking it was cool but now I wish I had waited and got the 2GHz... but the only reason I got the 1.8 was cuz there was a deal going on @ CompUSA that ended that night to get it on a loan for 18 months with no payments, no interest... soooo, the 1.8 was my only choice.

Anyways, back to Desktops..

I tried sending a picture with my phone, but the only one that sent was the picture of the G5 and my subwoofer...

sKaD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image_05.jpg (50.0 KB, 1978 views)
QUOTE Thanks
Stoomie

My home studio Setup
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MySetup.jpg (55.3 KB, 2570 views)
QUOTE Thanks
Emrys

Emrys is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM

Very nice! Nice and clean room too!

Glad to see your utilizing an eMac to do some serious work. Makes me want an eMac even more now!

Got any samples of your stuff? Post in a new thread if you do... I've been thinking about getting Amplitube so I can jack my Guitar into my iMac

Emrys
Community Administrator / Moderator
MAC-FORUMS.COM - The Ultimate Source For Your Mac!
QUOTE Thanks
Fomer

I have a powerbook with airport signal so my set up is usually - Kitchen, Living Room, Front Porch, Bathroom , Bedroom, whereever.
QUOTE Thanks
Stoomie

thanx my homepage: http://www.soundclick.com/stoomie
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« All righty then... | Happy Birthday Dennis! »