New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Official Setup Thread

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MacAddikt

MacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: G52x1.81.53208x+/-

im jealous of your keyboard ... i want one that i can hook up to my imac

QUOTE Thanks
Emrys

Emrys is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM

Nice stuff. Sounds really cool. Real quality samples/recordings too.

Emrys
Community Administrator / Moderator
MAC-FORUMS.COM - The Ultimate Source For Your Mac!
QUOTE Thanks
Stoomie

thanks a lot. yah my keyboards obselete ha, its like 7 yeears old but hey it connects to emac fine. I appreciat the comments, altough I never use samples
QUOTE Thanks
lotas

here is a photo of my systems. my mac is my secondry system for a while till i get more ram and OSX, but concidering my PC is a dual athlon @ 2Gz, and the imac is a 333G3, i may be using my PC a bit more. luckly, it wont be running windows for long. it will be running linux soon. anyway, i know the mac is pink, but its a mac and thats all that matters. this is my first one, so be easy on me! :p
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_lsmartman_0_1029000329640.jpg (26.7 KB, 824 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_lsmartman_0_102807041046.jpg (37.7 KB, 616 views)
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

Hey guys, Ive got my black light over my iMac (nothing new), and in system prefs/accessabliity I changed the black on white so everything is inverted colors (its really nice in panther), everyone here who sees my computer is amazed at the mac
QUOTE Thanks
lotas

any photos? sounds like it would be cool looking.
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of

Yeah, its poor quality and I dont have my flourecent black light in... and well my camera sucks in the dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JamCam003.jpg (23.6 KB, 809 views)

Last edited by Graphite; 11-18-2003 at 08:16 PM.
QUOTE Thanks
RobDreugan

I'll post my set up, when I can find some AA batteries for my digital camera =X

But I gotta say raven, that 23" looks amazing. Wish I could have afforded that, but my G5 pretty much cleaned me out with the 17".

And ya, I think these G5's will smoke with around 4-5 gigs. I'd like to add at least another 2 gigs on mine.
QUOTE Thanks
MacAddikt

MacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: G52x1.81.53208x+/-

My Setup
the command center

QUOTE Thanks
trek

mine:

http://members.shaw.ca/trekxp/compspecs

(dont mind the pc's )
QUOTE Thanks
Mac Apple

here is my setup
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000_0209.JPG (525.1 KB, 778 views)
QUOTE Thanks
Kreza

Here are my 2 macs, I feel sorta ashamed showing you the first!!

she's now packed up cos this beauty came!!

sorry, dont have a camera so these are the only ones I could get, not exactly my setup, but the best I could get!!

[edited: to kick image into working[/edit]

Last edited by Graphite; 12-28-2003 at 01:56 PM.
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

nice, btw that first one is pretty cool, (and save that mug! take care of it, collectors may be clamering for them in a decade or 2)
QUOTE Thanks
Kreza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphite
nice, btw that first one is pretty cool, (and save that mug! take care of it, collectors may be clamering for them in a decade or 2)
What is th mug, its my dads, what is it, something good?
QUOTE Thanks
jimmurph

Here is my setup at my apartment.

17" Powerbook took my Cinema display to work because it was not getting the attention that it demanded at my apartment.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« All righty then... | Happy Birthday Dennis! »