New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Vista jokes...really funny

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

adler

adler is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 2.4 GHz, 160 GB at 7200rpms 4GB ram...iPhone 3G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVbf9...elated&search=

HAHA
QUOTE Thanks
Martin.

Martin. is a jewel in the roughMartin. is a jewel in the rough

i cant believe the guy actually shredded the vista cd...
that was good. but he could have returned vista and bought osx....

~Martin.

QUOTE Thanks
Brendan

Brendan is a jewel in the roughBrendan is a jewel in the rough

I saw that a few days ago. Cracked me up. "Even this machine won't accept it!"

Brendan Welsh
Aluminum Macbook Owner
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

I have seen it before and it makes me laugh but, even if I or someone else does not care for Vista, that is a large waste of $$$ to just shred it like that. Sell it. Give it to a friend.
QUOTE Thanks
geminifiend

geminifiend is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 12" iBook G4 / 12" PowerBook G4 x 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adler View Post
It made me laugh for a sec. 'cuz I was just wondering if he's a Mac user but then he said he's got a brand new PC. Vista's quite expensive too, right?

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
Mac-Forum @ Flickr
My Flickr Page!
QUOTE Thanks
wafflewoman

wafflewoman is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac 20" G5, 2gHz, 1gb RAM, 250gb HD; iPod Touch 8gb

When Anthony (the guy in the video from Opie & Anthony) tried to originally install Vista, he said on his radio show that he had his Macbook next to the Dell surfing the web (with the Mac) trying to figure out what was going wrong with the Vista instillation. It was really funny!
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

I honestly have a hard time believing his brand new computer was COMPLETELY incompatible with Vista. My 4 year old PC can run Vista Business without a hitch. He must have been doing something very wrong. And what a serious waste of money just to make a smear video. Some of the comments were true, some people just have way too much time and money on their hands.

I couldn't help but laugh at a fanboy comment toward the bottom that said he is currently running Leopard and the best windows OS was '98.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
mck_tj05

mck_tj05 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP C2D, 1 GB ram, 120GB HD

lol did anyone see the RE: vista install... ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce02YJV3mKg
QUOTE Thanks
cazabam

cazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD

I can't imagine it'd be difficult to scan and print a CD label and manual that's convincing enough for youtube resolution. Funny, though
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazabam View Post
I can't imagine it'd be difficult to scan and print a CD label and manual that's convincing enough for youtube resolution. Funny, though
That is a good point but the DVD did look pretty real. I would hope it was a fake at those prices though!!
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

I can't figure out if the reply was serious or making fun of the guy. The comments seem to be taking it serious, but I always take an intentional slow clap as ripping on the other person.

I also watching the guy starting Vista for the first time. Completely lame. The idiot was making a issue of it STILL INSTALLING!! When I start Vista on my MBP, it is very fast.

These fanboys need to get together and slap each other on the back for how clever they think they are. That's why I like M-F, no real fanboys, just real, normal people.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« whats your family like? | nixon »