04-27-2004, 12:54 AM #1kcl2879GuestLeadership
Sorry this is not be mac related but I have to do a interview on a leader in a business community so I decided to find someone in this forum and write a essay on him or her. If you think you are interested please take some time to answer the question below. Also please include your name, title, phone# and email so my professor(if she wishes) to contact you to make sure I didn't make the whole thing up. Feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) these info to retain your privacy. You don't have to reply all questions. Also if I use your info I will tell you and if you want I will send you a copy of my paper to prove I am using "you" as a source and not trying to get someone to do my homework. Thank you very much for any help.
1. Do you consider youself a leader? Why or why not?
2. What does leadership mean to you?
3. What are your assumptions and beliefs about leadership?
4, Describe your leadership style?
5. How do you incorporate the diverse experiences and perspectives of colleagues into your work as a leader?
6. When was the first time you realized that you were a leader or found yourself involved in some leadership activity?
7. What are your top three guiding values and how do they play out in the business world?
8. What role do your values play within your role as a leader?
9. What are some of your company's values?
10. How do you see those values playing out within the company/orgnaization?
11 Do you find that there is a strong match/mismatch between your own values and those of company/organization? How does this impact your leadership abilities?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By the8thark in forum Apple Rumors and ReportsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2011, 04:10 AM