New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Confused and Angry PC users

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TylerMoney

Ok so, sometimes I'll be at school in a mac lab, and I'll be sitting next to someone who is primarily a pc user. Sometimes they just seems so confused and frustrated; which in turn confuses me. I use a pc, and now use a mac. I never experienced these problems...infact, the mac was easier to learn how to do more.

Alls I can figure is that there is just a bias, and they don't really want to learn it. This guy in my workgroup last night was getting pissed off at the mac for some reason (actually someone set up expose to work through the mouse...I tried to tell him, but he wasn't really listening..plus me saying expose meant nothing) so he just asked me to use the computer.

It's funny, confusing, and disappointing all at the same time. You can't say that about a lot of things.
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

Yeah it's kinda strange how hard it is for some people to adapt. I really wonder. I adapted to my Mac the day I set it up and to my pc running Linux the same...
QUOTE Thanks
Beatles4Life

Beatles4Life is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.9.5.

Sadly, some people don't want to switch. It's a strange phenomenon that will always boggle my mind.

My brother was anti- Mac at first, but once I told him about the wonders of the dock, he was amazed. A day or two later, his Doze machine crashed. Maybe that experience will get the rest of my family to convert to the Mac side of the Force.

On another note, one of my friends was telling me about her first experience with Windoze, and how frustrating it was for her. (She has an iMac). I thought it was pretty funny, but now that I have a Mac I understand what she meant. Oh wait, Windoze is frustrating. :rolleyes:

"Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John Lennon.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« mobilepc mag | Mac switch, keep i86 box? »