New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

The Mac-Forums Mug Shot List

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

cuhnool

cuhnool is a jewel in the roughcuhnool is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3

I noticed, and that is such an amazing smile. Brightens up the whole picture.

QUOTE Thanks
iPod Nano

iPod Nano is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6

No thanks. I prefer you to think of me as a typing leopard box who owns a MacBook, and iPod, and a great big black furball that I call Marley!

LOL!

No, I really don't want to have my picture online, plus it's kind of fun to try and picture people without knowing what they look like.

Chris K.
QUOTE Thanks
cuhnool

Mac Specs: MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPod Nano View Post
No thanks. I prefer you to think of me as a typing leopard box who owns a MacBook, and iPod, and a great big black furball that I call Marley.
What's up Marley

QUOTE Thanks
iPod Nano

iPod Nano is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6

I'm doing fine this morning, thank you

Chris K.
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Father and Son .........

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Sur3Mac

Sur3Mac is a jewel in the roughSur3Mac is a jewel in the roughSur3Mac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Late 2011 MBP 13" i5/16GB RAM,Early 2007 MB white 13", 2x TV 3rd Gen, ᣦ

Ah... how utterly cute

QUOTE Thanks
Sur3Mac

Sur3Mac is a jewel in the roughSur3Mac is a jewel in the roughSur3Mac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Late 2011 MBP 13" i5/16GB RAM,Early 2007 MB white 13", 2x TV 3rd Gen, ᣦ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestRitual View Post

Late night, questioning expression... shirtless and in PJ pants. Why does boredom always strike at this hour?
Now that's a real mug shot, where's the profile pic.

I missed yours on here, sorry man

QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Just following your lovely pic of daughter and you .... Feels nice having unconditional love ....

Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Sur3Mac

Amen, my boy...amen

QUOTE Thanks
DarkestRitual

DarkestRitual is just really niceDarkestRitual is just really niceDarkestRitual is just really niceDarkestRitual is just really nice
Mac Specs: 13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooedmac View Post

Father and Son .........
So you're the toddler, right?

Thanks SureMac. The best part is I was completely sober in that picture too, yet my eyes are red as heck because I am allergic to cats... but love them too much and have 2 of them. Here is a picture of my princess.

This is Ophelia and I.

QUOTE Thanks
cuhnool

Dude I love the pattern of your couch, awesome!

Cats > dogs

QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestRitual View Post
So you're the toddler, right?

Thanks SureMac. The best part is I was completely sober in that picture too, yet my eyes are red as heck because I am allergic to cats... but love them too much and have 2 of them. Here is a picture of my princess.

This is Ophelia and I.

At times i think i am still that age .....

Nice kitty though .....!!!

QUOTE Thanks
DarkestRitual

DarkestRitual is just really niceDarkestRitual is just really niceDarkestRitual is just really niceDarkestRitual is just really nice

Wow. I can feel the grease on my hair in that picture. And please ignore the plastic baggy next to my tobacco and lighter.
QUOTE Thanks
NMMI89

NMMI89 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15", 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 500GB/ 60GB 5G iPod/ 160GB 6G iPod/ 8GB Nano/ 32GB 2nd Gen iTouch

My best friend did this on his iPhone...this is really me...that's what's funny.

My mind is the weapon. Everything else is merely an accessory.
QUOTE Thanks
DarkestRitual

? wha?

\m/ metal. this is my 666th post.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Beige to translucent plastic to neutral colors - what's next? | I had a scam email, but dont understand what I found out about it »