New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

The Mac-Forums Mug Shot List

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TheCloudPainter

TheCloudPainter is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Die-hard Apple-head! 333 MHz grape, 350 MHz indigo blue, 2.1 GHz G5 & 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Hey everyone~

Hope we're still doing this or I'll feel really strange... LoL~
Sunbathing on the rocks in the Gila River in New Mexico in December a couple years ago...

MOTTO TO LIVE BY..... Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well-preserved body... but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW, what a helluva ride!"
QUOTE Thanks
Doug b

Doug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy! View Post
Hi Everyone!

I just joined the site today.
Very cool. Don't recall if there are many or any other active NYC members here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy! View Post
I want to guess Dominican.
"American" Samoan?
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug b View Post
Very cool. Don't recall if there are many or any other active NYC members here!
Or female for that matter in this forum, but we seem to be getting more in

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks
MickeyAllums

MickeyAllums is on a distinguished road

After many years with a PC, I have nothing but wonder with my imac, 21.5, 10.8.3, 2.5 GHz intel core i5, with 4 gigs of ram and a 500 gig HD.

I retired with twenty years service, from the US Army, in 1992. I spent all of 1967 until April of 1968 in Vietnam. As a Airborne Infantry RECONDO, with the 9th Pathfinder Detachment, and Tiger Force, 1st/327, 1st Brigade, 101st Airborne Division.
Peace to All, ...... Mick
Attached Images
File Type: png Mick.png (41.8 KB, 100 views)
QUOTE Thanks
Germany_chris

Germany_chris has a spectacular aura about

Here I am..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nietzsche.jpg (26.1 KB, 96 views)

Mac Pro 4,1 (Flashed to 5,1) W3570 3.2 Quad..48GB RAM..Gainward GTX 570 "Phantom."
MacBook Pro 5,2..2.8Ghz C2D..8GB RAM..240GB Vertex +
QUOTE Thanks
burningstar

burningstar is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mid '07 MB v10.7~2.16GHz C2D~3GB 667MHz~Intel GMA 950 64MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkey13 View Post
A little bit of Photoshop work

Please excuse my shyness of cameras, but I felt like posting at least something!
I just noticed, I must have forgotten I already had an account here! (was inactive for a while when I had no internet) so yeah, ghostkey13 was me before this username I don't really care what happens to it, maybe I'll try to remember my password so I can delete it...

Anyway, I feel like showing my mug here again, (I tend to change (haircolor) a lot!)

QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningstar View Post
Anyway, I feel like showing my mug here again, (I tend to change (haircolor) a lot!)
You might even want to post in our Body Mods Thread seeing you have a decent hole in your ear i Have a 4mm+8mm in 1 and 10mm+Industrial in the other or if you have ink we have the New Tattoo's Thread.

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks
burningstar

burningstar is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mid '07 MB v10.7~2.16GHz C2D~3GB 667MHz~Intel GMA 950 64MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
You might even want to post in our Body Mods Thread seeing you have a decent hole in your ear i Have a 4mm+8mm in 1 and 10mm+Industrial in the other or if you have ink we have the New Tattoo's Thread.
Ah, I did not know about these threads, I'll have to check them out I'm currently at 25mm (1inch) no other piercings, or tattoos I definitely plan on getting more though

QUOTE Thanks
pershingd

pershingd is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro, 2.3 Ghz, 4 gb RAM

Here's my contribution...

Man I look old...
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pershingd View Post
Here's my contribution...

Man I look old...
Hey...you have a full head of hair!!!

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
Beatles4Life

Beatles4Life is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.9.5.

Here's one of me with Wenlock the Olympic mascot.

"Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John Lennon.
QUOTE Thanks
5tevie

5tevie is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Aluminium running at 2.4 GHz.

I'm not sure how to do pictures on here yet but I'll give it a go. If it works, this is me with my wife .... (she's the pretty one) ..... and before you ask, that was taken in 1982.

I guess I still haven't got it. **add a grumpy smilie face**

The trouble with letting people like me loose on the interweb with a debit card is that I now have the latest Mac Mini Aluminium running at 2.4 GHz with 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, 320 HDD and OS X 10.6.5 all wired up to a 70" LED screen ...... And not the faintest idea of how to use it.
QUOTE Thanks
Maccabee

Maccabee is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Late 2013 MacBook Air (13") w/ max specs

QUOTE Thanks
sryoder

sryoder is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook w/2.26 GHz Intel Corre 2 Duo running OS 10.6.8

Here we go:

Photo on 2014-05-28 at 21.31.jpg
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Beige to translucent plastic to neutral colors - what's next? | I had a scam email, but dont understand what I found out about it »