New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

WoW....Do you play?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

DigitalJesus

DigitalJesus is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.0Ghz(CD)/512/80/128MB VRAM/15"

Ok, so since theres a good half-dozen games for the mac that are worth playing (yes, i counted "the Oregon trail" for the IIGS)..

Who here plays WoW? Server? char names?
I've got a..
47 Human Warrior on Arthas
22 orc hunter on Destromath
14 Blood Elf Mage on Blood Furnace.

I just started the 14 on Sunday so i'm going pretty quick
QUOTE Thanks
Stretch

Stretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD

I play, I've got a 64 Night Elf Hunter on Hellscream, and a 14 Gnome rogue as an alt that I play sometimes.

Blog and Photo Gallery: http://philolin.me/

Currently running OS X 10.10
QUOTE Thanks
mynameis

mynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nice

sadly, yes 61 Paladin and 60 warrior, both alliance.
QUOTE Thanks
Noxian

Noxian is a jewel in the roughNoxian is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle

Yuppers, 34 Undead Rogue, Burning Legion.
QUOTE Thanks
djames42

djames42 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MBP CD 1.83/2ghz/7200 100g + Mini 2ghz C2D 2gb + Mini 1.42ghz G4 + PM 7200/120 + Newton OMP

Don't we all...?

Lvl 29 Hunter, Lvl 19 Mage, Lvl 13 Druid on Bronzebeard. I only wish I had more time to play, so I could be up in the 60's!
QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

ambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really nice
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro - iPhone

ooooooo i was going to start an official WoW thread but...

thanks

64 gnome mage on korgath

She figured out that the only way to keep from being frozen was to stay in motion,
and long ago converted most of her flesh into liquid.
Now when she smells danger, she spills herself all over, like gasoline, and lights it.
QUOTE Thanks
DigitalJesus

DigitalJesus is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.0Ghz(CD)/512/80/128MB VRAM/15"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent View Post
ooooooo i was going to start an official WoW thread but...

thanks

64 gnome mage on korgath
This should be a sticky "official" wow thread.

Thats what i hate about WoW. Whenever you find someone that plays theres like a 1/50 shot that they are on your server.

For anyone thats thinking about starting a new char try rolling on Blood Furnace. its a brand new server so there wont be nearly as much downtime and its very sparsely populated. If you roll BE theres a huge population of BE chars so its easy as **** to find groups for quests or instances.
QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

ambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really nice

yah i know, bummer! i do want to make a BE but...

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

She figured out that the only way to keep from being frozen was to stay in motion,
Now when she smells danger, she spills herself all over, like gasoline, and lights it.
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, i used to play this... about 20 years ago when it was called dungeons and dragons.

:-p

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

psssssssh Whatever eric!

totally different.

QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

oooooookay...

wait, i know the difference! to level up in D&D you needed at least two people.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

arrrg. Did you break my server? because i can't log in.

thanks a lot!

QUOTE Thanks
nukemm

nukemm is a jewel in the roughnukemm is a jewel in the roughnukemm is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook

hmmm...

I just loaded up WoW again the other day, and started a new guy. I'm a level 5 preast.

Don't forget to use the reputation system!
My Setup
QUOTE Thanks
Mattlike

Mattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really nice
Mac Specs: Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac

My brother, sister and nephews are all addicted to that game. I just could not get into MMORPG's, I lose inerest after about 10 minutes and never want to get back a it again.
QUOTE Thanks
eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent View Post
arrrg. Did you break my server? because i can't log in.

thanks a lot!
must have been my level 16 paramandyr (true neutral paladin). :-p

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Looking for a GOOD pc forum... | The Secret Failures of Microsoft »