New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

nice jung/myers-briggs type personality test

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

This one was pretty easy to take, post your results!

http://similarminds.com/jung.html

mine:
Your type is: ENTP

Extroverted (E) 51.28% Introverted (I) 48.72%
Intuitive (N) 62.16% Sensing (S) 37.84%
Thinking (T) 54.05% Feeling (F) 45.95%
Perceiving (P) 56.76% Judging (J) 43.24%

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

i gave them an accuracy rating of 5 out of 5.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
deus_ex_machina

deus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nicedeus_ex_machina is just really nice
Mac Specs: 2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9

very interesting survey.
QUOTE Thanks
yogi

yogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to all
Mac Specs: iMac Core i5, iPad, iPhone 4

Your type is: INTJ

Introverted (I) 51.16% Extroverted (E) 48.84%
Intuitive (N) 55% Sensing (S) 45%
Thinking (T) 68.57% Feeling (F) 31.43%
Judging (J) 55.26% Perceiving (P) 44.74%

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

If you liked this post, consider using the Reputation System.
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
ENTP - "Inventor".
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi View Post
INTJ - "Mastermind".
woe to all should fate bring us together and plan the undoing of everything!

actualy, more likley is that we would talk about all sorts of cool stuff.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
traded

traded will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro C2D 2.16

Introverted (I) 69.44% Extroverted (E) 30.56%
Sensing (S) 78.13% Intuitive (N) 21.88%
Thinking (T) 57.58% Feeling (F) 42.42%
Judging (J) 67.74% Perceiving (P) 32.26%

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.
QUOTE Thanks
yogi

yogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to all
Mac Specs: iMac Core i5, iPad, iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
woe to all should fate bring us together and plan the undoing of everything!

actualy, more likley is that we would talk about all sorts of cool stuff.
Yeah it'd be cool

If you liked this post, consider using the Reputation System.
QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Introverted (I) 70.97% Extroverted (E) 29.03%
Sensing (S) 51.61% Intuitive (N) 48.39%
Feeling (F) 57.5% Thinking (T) 42.5%
Judging (J) 52.94% Perceiving (P) 47.06%

Your type is: ISFJ

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
QUOTE Thanks
lou

lou is on a distinguished road

Extroverted (E) 52.78% Introverted (I) 47.22%
Intuitive (N) 65% Sensing (S) 35%
Feeling (F) 59.46% Thinking (T) 40.54%
Perceiving (P) 65% Judging (J) 35%

Your type is: ENFP

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
QUOTE Thanks
eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by lou View Post
Extroverted (E) 52.78% Introverted (I) 47.22%
Intuitive (N) 65% Sensing (S) 35%
Feeling (F) 59.46% Thinking (T) 40.54%
Perceiving (P) 65% Judging (J) 35%

Your type is: ENFP

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
funny. when i was in college (about 15-19 years ago) and i took the actual myers briggs test, i came up enfp too. i actually completely understand why that would be, and what the differences are in myself that changed from a bias towards feeling to one of thinking.

by the way, welcome to the board lou!

QUOTE Thanks
plusfortyfour

plusfortyfour is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: White Macbook Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz/1GB RAM/250 GB HDD

Introverted (I) 64.29% Extroverted (E) 35.71%
Sensing (S) 55.56% Intuitive (N) 44.44%
Feeling (F) 51.43% Thinking (T) 48.57%
Perceiving (P) 60% Judging (J) 40%

Your type is: ISFP

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Extroverted (E) 60.71% Introverted (I) 39.29%
Sensing (S) 62.07% Intuitive (N) 37.93%
Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
Perceiving (P) 58.82% Judging (J) 41.18%

Your type is: ESFP

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

QUOTE Thanks
eric

so how accurate do you all think it was for you?

QUOTE Thanks
eric

bump!

QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

Extroverted (E) 59.52% Introverted (I) 40.48%
Sensing (S) 56.41% Intuitive (N) 43.59%
Feeling (F) 53.33% Thinking (T) 46.67%
Judging (J) 56.52% Perceiving (P) 43.48%

Your type is: ESFJ

ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.

QUOTE Thanks
NanoBite

NanoBite is an unknown at this point

Introverted (I) 71.43% Extroverted (E) 28.57%
Sensing (S) 55.88% Intuitive (N) 44.12%
Feeling (F) 51.22% Thinking (T) 48.78%
Perceiving (P) 56.76% Judging (J) 43.24%

Your type is: ISFP

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Switching from MacBook Pro to MacBook | Apple Home Theater System! (please help) »