New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Today is my birthday to me!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

plusfortyfour

plusfortyfour is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: White Macbook Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz/1GB RAM/250 GB HDD

Today I am turning 23. Go me!
QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Happy Birthday to you, plusfortyfour!
QUOTE Thanks
EDIT-XTREEM

EDIT-XTREEM has a spectacular aura about

Happy Birthday!!

Mac Pro (Early 2009) 8 Core 2.26 GHz, 6 GB Ram, 640 GB Drive. Dell 2408WFP.
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

Happy Birthday.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
ToddG

ToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant future

So are you actually turning 67?
QUOTE Thanks
nukemm

nukemm is a jewel in the roughnukemm is a jewel in the roughnukemm is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook

Happy birthday to you. You are exactly 4 months my senior. Congratulations on sharing a birthday with my mother-in-law. :black:

Do you celebrate your birthday separate from Christmas, or do you get birthday/Christmas presents? Just curious, taking a random poll for if I ever have a kid with a Christmas-time birthday...

Don't forget to use the reputation system!
My Setup
QUOTE Thanks
PapaNoHair

PapaNoHair is just really nicePapaNoHair is just really nicePapaNoHair is just really nicePapaNoHair is just really nicePapaNoHair is just really nice

Happy Birthday!
QUOTE Thanks
ToddG

ToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant futureToddG has a brilliant future

nukemm -- My cousin has three kids born on Dec 18, Dec 26, and Dec 31 (each two years apart). They have "summer parties" each year to compensate for the lack of attention they get during the Christmas holiday. So while their birthdays are acknowledged and they get little presents from family, their "big" parties with friends, real gifts, etc. are in the summer.
QUOTE Thanks
nukemm

nukemm is a jewel in the roughnukemm is a jewel in the roughnukemm is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
nukemm -- My cousin has three kids born on Dec 18, Dec 26, and Dec 31 (each two years apart). They have "summer parties" each year to compensate for the lack of attention they get during the Christmas holiday. So while their birthdays are acknowledged and they get little presents from family, their "big" parties with friends, real gifts, etc. are in the summer.
Right on. My wife & I know a couple from church that have twins born on Christmas eve, they have half-birthdays celebrated in June where they have parties & presents. Not a bad idea, if you ask me. Makes the kids feel special when they normally get overlooked.

Don't forget to use the reputation system!
My Setup
QUOTE Thanks
ToddG

I just noticed -- it's also imacmatt09's birthday today. Happy birthday, Matt!
QUOTE Thanks
imacmatt09

imacmatt09 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac Core Duo 17'' 1.83 ghz 512 mb ram

hey thanks toddg
QUOTE Thanks
cazabam

cazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
So are you actually turning 67?
Bah ... I was too late
QUOTE Thanks
cazabam

cazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of lightcazabam is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukemm View Post
Right on. My wife & I know a couple from church that have twins born on Christmas eve, they have half-birthdays celebrated in June where they have parties & presents.
My birthday is Christmas Eve (just turned 27, go me!) I don't have half-birthdays or anything, just lots and lots of presents at Christmas!
QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Well a belated happy birthday to you, cazabam!
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

Happy Birthday!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« List Your Loot! | I Am Sick Of Windows »