Cemboy
    Please i need help!!!!!!!!!
    Guys please help me. I am very worried. My internet on some websites, like for example the Nintendo.co.uk forum, wont go onto it. The message that i recieve is this...
    'No Host matches server name community.nintendo-europe.com

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Additionally, a 400 Bad Request error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at community.nintendo-europe.com Port 80'

What the **** does this mean? Please help me. Im very confused and worried.:bomb: Please reply ASAP. Thank you

Specs:
    MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
    Have you tried in other browsers? (eg. FF / Camino)

Cemboy
    Yes, i have used firefox, safari, and internet explorer. I havent used them ones you mentioned though. I shall try them.

Cemboy
    Ive tried both browsers, and the message is still coming up!!! Please help me.

Specs:
    MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
    From the error message, it looks like a problem at their end. Do any other sites do it?

Actually ...

I just checked and I get the exact same problem on every browser on every platform - even a text only browser on NetBSD of all things. It's their web server that's broken. You'll just have to wait until they fix it.

Specs:
    Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid
    same issue here, and i am using IE on a pc. the problem is on the host/server end.
    From a G4 400MHz to an Intel Mac Mini to iMac Core Duo to a Macbook Pro 2.6GHz.............gotta love Apple!

Specs:
    MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
    Hmm.. I'm using Safari and have no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemboy View Post
    Guys please help me. I am very worried. My internet on some websites, like for example the Nintendo.co.uk forum, wont go onto it. The message that i recieve is this...
    'No Host matches server name community.nintendo-europe.com

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Additionally, a 400 Bad Request error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at community.nintendo-europe.com Port 80'

What the **** does this mean? Please help me. Im very confused and worried.:bomb: Please reply ASAP. Thank you
    What country are you in? I'm using Safari and was able to go to the website but if I clicked on the Community link it gave me the 'No Host matches server name community.nintendo-europe.com' error.

This is what I read at the top of the page:

Welcome to Nintendo UK & Ireland. If you are not resident in the UK or Ireland please choose your country of residence by clicking on the "change country" button.
    There is a 'Change Country' link at the top left of the main page and it takes you to a new page where you can be redirected to the site from your country eg:

UK/Ireland, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Spain, France, Italy.

Cemboy
    YES YES YES!!! oh im so pleased its just not me. When i go onto nintendo, its fine, but when i click community, the message pops up. So its to do with the servers end. I live in the uk. thank you all so much. You have helped me out a lot. Thank you!!!!

Not sure if this will work, but if your lucky, and you live near an Apple store, a genius may be able to reinstall iLife for you without your install disks.

I had this done for me on my old Powerbook. They had to reformat my machine, and they didn't need any of my install disks. When I asked about the legality of this, the guy said that it didn't really matter, as long as I own a copy of Tiger and iLife, it's not an issue.
    DJ Lee

Watts Up Productions
    www.wattsupproductions.com

Cemboy
    When Will They Fix It. This Is Silly!!! I Want To Talk On The Forums!!!

Wow djlee, abstract post alert!

How would reinstalling iLife make any difference to what appears to be a web site problem that just about everyone here can replicate?

Thread Information