New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Scored A PS3 Today!!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

SunsetRoadzter

SunsetRoadzter will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2 GB Ram,Mac Pro Dual 2.66,10 GB Ram Feeding into a 30" LCD

I finally got a PS3 today from ebay. I bought it from a user local so I got to go pick it up in person. I got a fair price for it. The games I got are pretty cool. Tony Hawk Project 8,Ridge Racer 7, and Untold Legends Dark Kingdom. I'm still mad about the price of the HDMI cable, lord that thing is expensive. Anyways I recommend a PS3 if your into gaming.

Dan

What is the distance between here and now anyway?:mac:

Don't forget to use the User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

what's a fair price?
QUOTE Thanks
kman445

kman445 is just really nicekman445 is just really nicekman445 is just really nicekman445 is just really nice
Mac Specs: 24" iMac 2.66GHz Core2Duo // 15" Macbook Pro2.53GHz Core2Duo

probably like 2000$

"I asked who i am to her, and she yelled god"
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

i'd argue that anything over 700 bucks is not a fair price.

kind of wish just once that everyone would boycot the scalpers and leave them holding the bag... "go ahead there buddy, enjoy your 20 playstation 3s"

one of the many reasons i can wait, just like i did with every other console or handheld i've ever purchased.
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

How is RR7? My gf and I have been playing RR6 on the 360, and admittedly, she's better at it than I am.
QUOTE Thanks
dtownley1

dtownley1 is a jewel in the roughdtownley1 is a jewel in the roughdtownley1 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: macbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric View Post
what's a fair price?
yeah, I'm interested to know that too. Has it launched in the US now? Surely they wouldn't sell it for any less than the retail price, so why give money to someone like that to pocket?

Good that you got it though.

QUOTE Thanks
SunsetRoadzter

SunsetRoadzter will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2 GB Ram,Mac Pro Dual 2.66,10 GB Ram Feeding into a 30" LCD

I paid 1000.00 bucks for the 60 Gig version. It's sounds like I got ripped off but I sold my old sony vaio for 400.00 bucks the day before so it really just cost me 600.00 bucks so I'm cool with it. Flame away but I'm happy. RR7 is pretty cool havn't got to play it enough yet. I have RR6 for 360 so in about a week I will give a full review and the differences in the games. I know alot the tracks are the same but the format is different from RR6. Back to the price thing 1000.00 bucks is pretty cheap when you start looking at other auctions. Some people are crazy in what they are trying to charge in my opinion.

Lataz,

Dan

What is the distance between here and now anyway?:mac:

Don't forget to use the User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Apple Email Address | mac-forums confidential »