New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

xbox or ps2

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

akorn99

do you like xbox or ps2 ?:spook:
QUOTE Thanks
BIG D 04

BIG D 04 is a jewel in the roughBIG D 04 is a jewel in the roughBIG D 04 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)

Neither...Got my Xbox 360 to keep me happy!

Damien Healy
iMac 20" OSX 10.4.9 Tiger | thebigman87.com |
QUOTE Thanks
akorn99

what about ps3 or wii
QUOTE Thanks
brianj08

brianj08 will become famous soon enough

i have always been a fan of the xbox, and now that i have the xbox360 nothing comes close to it.
i think the wii is garbage. stupid cotroller
QUOTE Thanks
akorn99

I like xbox to I have one it's fun to play it. the wii is stupid
QUOTE Thanks Received Warning
BIG D 04

BIG D 04 is a jewel in the roughBIG D 04 is a jewel in the roughBIG D 04 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akorn99 View Post
what about ps3 or wii
Well the Wii is a possibility for me as I like to check things out before I slag them. I also would get a PS3 but the cost is too much for me to "balance" so I'll have to give it a miss...So for the time being I'm sticking with my Xbox 360 and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Damien Healy
iMac 20" OSX 10.4.9 Tiger | thebigman87.com |
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

NOTE: Moved to appropriate forum

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
VEGAS4EVER

VEGAS4EVER is on a distinguished road

hey guys check out my thread on the Buy and sell forum, I need a xbox or a ps2
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

Xbox for sure.. I've seen so many PS2's breakdown.. My nephew is on his 7th I beleive... I own both the original and the 360.. Amazing systems.
QUOTE Thanks
samoan_ridah

I think my vote would go to the xbox.
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

The only good Sony game system is the PSP for obvious reasons. Killzone rules... Can't forget LoCoRoCo hehe..
QUOTE Thanks
SpliCer261

SpliCer261 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15", 3.06 GHz, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 8gb iPhone

i own xbox, ps2, xbox360 and even gamecube and a dreamcast.

Ps2 is the one i play the most because it has most of the game types i love.

I am a huge fan of JRPGs, and the ps2 delivers on that front more than any other console.. Also i like platformers and action/adventures.

I mostly enjoy japanese based games for the story, depth, gameplay and artistic style they give me.

If you are a fan of first person shooters, xbox is the way to go. But most of the games that come on the xbox are ported to the ps2 as wel.. So when you look at exclusives, ps2 has more over the xbox

devil may cry, onimusha, final fantasy series, metal gear solid series (one of my fav) etc.

On the topic of wii and ps3, i would go for the ps3 (might get wii later down the line)

it's only because i like the hardcore gaming the xbox360 and ps3 gives me. One both are high def games with gorgeous visuals. and i want to play that on the high def tvs. Wii indeed is innovative but i can't see myself whacking my arm for hrs at a game.

Hardcore gamers should go for the xbox360 or ps3. it's online capabilities are great, especially xbox360s..nothing like playing burnout takedown or ghost recon online with a headset and taking out real players all over the world

Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing - Solid Snake.
QUOTE Thanks
Dillinger-63

Dillinger-63 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.

PS Mobile, PS2 Slim Line PSP and PS3 at my house, need I say more :-)

My Avatar is in memory of my beloved K-9,
Dillinger who was killed in the line of duty.
QUOTE Thanks
Jeff

Jeff is a jewel in the roughJeff is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by akorn99 View Post
the wii is stupid
The Wii is so awesome. At least Nintendo took the iniative to innovate instead of just update. Everyone likes new games and better graphics. That's about all the PS3 and 360 offer. The Wii on the other hand has the sweet new control (which is really cool to use) can play Gamecube games (in a slot loading drive???), and has all sorts of other sweet options. Yeah, the graphics aren't as good, but to be honest, I really don't care.

Black MacBook
Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic
B&W G3
G4's - PowerMac & Cube
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

I like XBox and PS2 and I own both of them... says so right there in my sig...:black:

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Vista site | Who not to buy batteries from. »