Specs:
    MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HD
    PS3 in two days!!!!
    I don't know if any other mac users out there are video gamers, but i sure know that i am. I'm pumped for the ps3s release! i waited once in line at toysrus for 25hrs just for a pre-order. now im waiting again starting tomorrow. it'll probably end up being 30hrs this time but its all going to be worth it once i peel that wrapping paper off my shiny new (and free not to mention) ps3. i know people are annoyed at us who are going to be selling on ebay but im just doing it to fund my expensive taste in video games. trust me, the money someone pays me for my second ps3 will be put to very good use. are any of you guys (or gals) going to be camping out soon? i know some crazy gamers started camping back on the 7th, but best buy kicked them off their property on Friday. the funny thing is a few of them quit their jobs just so they could camp there for a week and a half. too bad for them i guess :headphone .

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
    Yep, I called my local Game Stop and I guarenteed to get a 60 gig PS3 on Friday even though there are many shortages reported. I'm pumped!
    My Avatar is in memory of my beloved K-9,
    Dillinger who was killed in the line of duty.

Specs:
    Custom PC
    I like my 360/PC/Xbox setup.. Never was a PS fan at all. Cool though.

Specs:
    iMac 24", 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram, 250Gb HDD nVidia GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
    Its March 2006 oh wait, November 2006, nevermind March 2007 for Europe :p but as I am not a PlayStation fan I am not worried about it.

I hope you enjoy opening your PS3 up as much as I did with my last launch console (360). Its a awesome feeling, getting it at the shop, taking it home, opening it, then turning it on. Anyway have fun with it

Quote Originally Posted by punkr0x0r View Post
    I like my 360/PC/Xbox setup.. Never was a PS fan at all. Cool though.
    I currently have my 360 connected to my Mac and PC so that I can share my videos and such between them, :p, the only thing I need now it to be able to connect them all to the same TV/Moniter and to then be able to select between them :p

I was a PS1 fan, then I got the Xbox, loved the games and western RPGs, shooters, stealth games etc.

Specs:
    Imac G5 17 inch w/ 1 gig of ram, 6 gb ipod mini, and 12" Powerbook G4
    Um, I dont know if you knew but Ebay and sony have an agreement, and anyone that tries to sell a ps3 on ebay their account will be canceled.

Specs:
    20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz
    Quote Originally Posted by Conehead778 View Post
    Um, I dont know if you knew but Ebay and sony have an agreement, and anyone that tries to sell a ps3 on ebay their account will be canceled.
    Do you have a source for that? Because there are thousands of people already selling their preordered PS3s on eBay.

Specs:
    20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
    Not would be considered Illegal, Sony must inform Consumers before purchase that the products can not be resold as Ebay policy is that they allow the sale of all Golds except those marked "Not for Resale".

So I highly doubt this piece of news but if you've got a link?

-----

Hope the PS3 is good, as an Xbox 360 fan I don't want the competitor going out or doing crap as we all know Microsoft works alot better when it's got a bit of competition.
    Damien Healy
    iMac 20" OSX 10.4.9 Tiger | thebigman87.com |

Specs:
    2.5ghz Penryn MBP, 4 Gb Ram, 512mb 8600M GT, 250gb HDD & Black 30gb iPod, Black 16gb iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Marl Huss View Post
    Its March 2006 oh wait, November 2006, nevermind March 2007 for Europe :p but as I am not a PlayStation fan I am not worried about it.
    were in the same boat in australia, i would like one but im happy to wait for the price to come down tho.

todd51
    Yea hope you enjoy your PS3, I'm getting the Wii when it comes out. I would be getting the PS3 but I just have a lack of money, haha.

Specs:
    2.2Ghz i7 Late 2011 MBP: 16GB Ram 500GB Seagate XT HD
    Yeah all my local walmarts were suppose to get 12-15 ps'3 for this friday. Now do to the shortage and some manufacturing issue they are only getting 2 each. It's only got be holy war on friday morning.

Specs:
    Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
    Not true at all. If it is a pre-order, you'll just need to follow the rules they stated otherwise if it's in your hands you don't need to worry about those rules. The only thing that happens is, if you do sell a pre-order Paypal will hold the money until you ship it.

Specs:
    '08 Mac Pro, 10GB RAM, Mercury SSD, 3x WD HDDs, Radeon 5770
    My local Gamestop told me that Sony will not honor warranties on PS3's purchased on Ebay, but I think that is the extent of the "agreement." Since it is a rev a product I, personally, would want the reassurance of the warranty. My first Playstation stopped reading discs unless it was upside down, my first PS2's DVD drive died right out of warranty and my Xbox nearly caught fire. I wish they had Applecare for next gen consoles:bomb:
    PSN Tag: CWA xVAGRANT83x

Thread Information