New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Thanksgiving Break is almost here!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

todd51

I'm totally pumped for my week off from school for Thanksgiving Break. The only bad part is that I have a lot of school stuff to do this week which kinda sucks. However, once break starts I'm going deer hunting for the first time in my life Friday evening and Saturday morning. Then it's nothing but sleeping in and eatin good food! Who else cannot wait till Thanksgiving Break?!
QUOTE Thanks
surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

My girlfriend lives about an hour away up at college, she'll be down for about a week. So I'll be busy with that...then turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy, in my veins.

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
Mattlike

Mattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really nice
Mac Specs: Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac

I think I'll be buying my new iMac next Wednesday that way I can get things set up on the next day.
QUOTE Thanks
dohidied

dohidied is a jewel in the roughdohidied is a jewel in the roughdohidied is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz

I'm going to be flying to Florida and this will be my first time experiencing Thanksgiving travel. Luckily I have my DS and my iPod to keep my mind off of the delays and crying babies.
QUOTE Thanks
brianj08

brianj08 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dohidied View Post
I'm going to be flying to Florida and this will be my first time experiencing Thanksgiving travel. Luckily I have my DS and my iPod to keep my mind off of the delays and crying babies.

those are some fun toys, now all you need is a nice macbook
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

I'm glad I also get some days off of school and work. But I'm going to be helping out with the cooking. I can't wait to eat all that turkey and mash!!
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Flying from syracuse to jfk, changing flights to the same flight my family will be getting on and heading out to palm springs for a field hockey tournament for my whole break

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
BIG D 04

BIG D 04 is a jewel in the roughBIG D 04 is a jewel in the roughBIG D 04 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)

I'll be at College doing Schoolwork as for some strange reason we don't get a week off for Thanksgiving....Although have a Happy Holiday!:closed:

And if it's anything like British or Irish one's it involves alot of people getting drunk.

Damien Healy
iMac 20" OSX 10.4.9 Tiger | thebigman87.com |
QUOTE Thanks
todd51

I don't get drunk on Thanksgiving, more of a "relax" holiday. Yea sure I'll go out with friends when I get back into town that I haven't seen in a while and have a few drinks, but definately don't get drunk. I got drunk one time during break and I was so hungover on Thanksgiving Day I threw up anything I tried to eat! Won't make that mistake again.

Well I just got a big test out of the way, now all I have to do is write this paper which shouldn't be too hard, and in my other class I have to make a website by Friday! So not TOOO bad of homework anymore.
QUOTE Thanks
Bonzaisushi

Bonzaisushi is on a distinguished road

No thanksgiving break for me. my last day of school is on thanksgiving. (in australia)

:yinyang:
Mac Book Pro 17" 2 Gig Ram, 120 gig

Canon 1dMarkII // Canon 20D// Some Lenses
Bonzai Photography!Click me!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« ichat audio chat question | Hero, I'm a Mac - Apple ads in Japan »