menace3054
    Dling Stuff off my Tivo?
    Anyone know how to do this? I read that theres a way to do it via home networking, but the software for it only works with Windows. Anyone find a way to do it with a mac?

Specs:
    17" iMac G5
    I have a Tivo Series 2 and a wireless network as well. Currently, Tivo To Go for Macs only allows you to share photos over the wireless network. It does not allow Mac users to send shows from the Tivo to a computer for disc burning.

I have found on the internet various methods of "hacking" a Tivo to get it to work with a Mac. I'm not real hip on cracking open my Tivo to dig around in there though.

I'll wait until they release the full version of Tivo To Go for Mac. *hopefully soon*
    Oh, and, aahh, I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to come in on Sunday, too...yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy W
    I have a Tivo Series 2 and a wireless network as well. Currently, Tivo To Go for Macs only allows you to share photos over the wireless network. It does not allow Mac users to send shows from the Tivo to a computer for disc burning.

I have found on the internet various methods of "hacking" a Tivo to get it to work with a Mac. I'm not real hip on cracking open my Tivo to dig around in there though.

I'll wait until they release the full version of Tivo To Go for Mac. *hopefully soon*
    A "ghetto" way that I found to move stuff off your Tivo is to take one of the compent outs on your Tivo and plug it into a digital camcorder. Record it onto tape and then use iMovie to transfer it to your Mac.

Thread Information