New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

2 Rumor Questions and the "I am insane thread"

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

caveatipss

1. Next iMacs?

2. A wireless bluetooth MightyMouse?

When? Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
BiT

BiT is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 20" Intel core duo iMac. 15.4" MBP, 100GB, 256MB vRAM, 1GB RAM, 2.16GHz

The next iMacs will Prob. be next year sometime.
A wireless bluetooth Mighty Mouse would be great, especially for Windows users switching to mac, they will be able to use both buttons for right click.
QUOTE Thanks
caveatipss

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggyme13
The next iMacs will Prob. be next year sometime.
A wireless bluetooth Mighty Mouse would be great, especially for Windows users switching to mac, they will be able to use both buttons for right click.
Yes that is what I was hoping. The MightyMouse actually seems great and innovative, not to mention beautiful.
QUOTE Thanks
coltssaturday

coltssaturday is just really nicecoltssaturday is just really nicecoltssaturday is just really nicecoltssaturday is just really nice

i have heard that the iMac will have conroe chips, after or about the release of Leopard.

QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Now I know over the past few weeks you've either said you bought, were ordering, or canceled the order for about 15 different computers. Have you finally settled on the iMac and is that why you're asking this question again?

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
caveatipss

Quote:
Originally Posted by schweb
Now I know over the past few weeks you've either said you bought, were ordering, or canceled the order for about 15 different computers. Have you finally settled on the iMac and is that why you're asking this question again?
lol actually I ordered a Minim calcelled it, then order an iMac. Apple then lost my Money Orders, so as soon as I get my refund, I am getting the iMac.
QUOTE Thanks
caveatipss

...that I have to have the latest and greatest computer? Like, when I buy my Intel Duo 2GHz iMac, and they release 2.1 the bext week, I am going to be seriously upset.
QUOTE Thanks
iWonder

iWonder is a jewel in the roughiWonder is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.

Correct me if wrong but doesn't like Apple allow trade ins if an upgrade was released around the same time ordered? and also, this is the way of technology, you'll only have the best for so long.
QUOTE Thanks
caveatipss

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWonder
Correct me if wrong but doesn't like Apple allow trade ins if an upgrade was released around the same time ordered? and also, this is the way of technology, you'll only have the best for so long.

They do? Woohoo! Also, I just want the longest possible time with the fastest hehe.
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

Yeah currently I have the best (quad) but i know that will not last long and one day I will be looking at this thing being like.. whoa.. at one time this piece of crap use to be the best.. but I will still use it.. because it will still work.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
Mattlike

Mattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really nice
Mac Specs: Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac

If I were that neurotic, I would never buy a computer. It's common sense to realize there is going to be something faster coming out after your purchase. I ordered my MBP when the intial offering was the 1.83 and now it's 2.0 but I am perfectly fine and happy with my machine.
QUOTE Thanks
iWonder

iWonder is a jewel in the roughiWonder is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.

I'm just waiting for the new OS. I guess I'm just cheap like that .
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

ha, well... don't expect a new mac till july or august.. when ever the WWDC is commin
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

wow, well.

New Macs not till atleast july or august like we said in your other thread... and I don't know anyone that really cares that much about mice to find that information out.
QUOTE Thanks
caveatipss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphite
wow, well.

New Macs not till atleast july or august like we said in your other thread... and I don't know anyone that really cares that much about mice to find that information out.
That is why I asked it on the "Rumor" forum.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« intel drop apple? | "Google's not-so-very-secret weapon" »