Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    jnphoto
    Guest
    Angry Appleinsider.com is broken!
    I regestered for the appleinsider.com forum and activated my account (a week ago), but I still can't post and everytime I try and email support my email doesn't get through.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    John

  2. #2

    coltssaturday's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 18, 2006
    Location
    123.45.6.7
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by jnphoto
    I regestered for the appleinsider.com forum and activated my account (a week ago), but I still can't post and everytime I try and email support my email doesn't get through.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    John
    i don't know but i didn't register at appleinsider because I LOVE THIS FORUM!!

  3. #3
    jnphoto
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by coltssaturday
    i don't know but i didn't register at appleinsider because I LOVE THIS FORUM!!

    This forum is pretty cool!

  4. #4

    coltssaturday's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 18, 2006
    Location
    123.45.6.7
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by jnphoto
    This forum is pretty cool!
    hey come on man you gotta give it something better than pretty cool, you gotta give it a awesome!! because thats what i give it.

  5. #5
    jnphoto
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by coltssaturday
    hey come on man you gotta give it something better than pretty cool, you gotta give it a awesome!! because thats what i give it.

    I just found it, give me a couple of weeks

  6. #6

    BiT's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 23, 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    409
    Specs:
    20" Intel core duo iMac. 15.4" MBP, 100GB, 256MB vRAM, 1GB RAM, 2.16GHz
    I like the interface on AppleInsider, its nice, and alot Apple like. I like it!

  7. #7

    coltssaturday's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 18, 2006
    Location
    123.45.6.7
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by jnphoto
    I just found it, give me a couple of weeks
    thats ok, you will get used to it in a couple of weeks.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Scroll broken/YouTube broken
    By AppleCider in forum iOS and Apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. Broken Display or, as I call it: Broken Glass Image
    By Mr.Scade in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:42 PM
  3. Apple Quietly includes malware prevention update in 10.6.4- AppleInsider
    By Chris H. in forum Apple Rumors and Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 10:57 AM
  4. I'm finished with AppleInsider!
    By K515 in forum Schweb's Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 01:33 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 02:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •