New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

WoW....funny....yet mean

Thread Closed

VeritasVulnero

This is just ....wow....about WoW (for all of you that dont know that means World of Warcraft)

just listen....its funny yet really mean

http://media.putfile.com/Silverstein-Wins-the-Internet
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

Hey not bad, and welcome aboard. I don't play WoW, and only a couple unimportant members here do :spook: , but I am sure others will find this funny.
VeritasVulnero

Thanks for the welcome.....i played WoW for a solid 3 months then the girlfriend got mad at it (wasn't paying enough attention to her) so i got rid of it. Honestly the best thing i could've ever done.
macfellow

macfellow is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" MacBook...weeee!

how could you not know what WoW means?
PapaNoHair

PapaNoHair is just really nicePapaNoHair is just really nicePapaNoHair is just really nicePapaNoHair is just really nicePapaNoHair is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfellow View Post
Bugs Bunny saying "wlots of wlaffs??"
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfellow View Post
How could you not see that this thread has been dead for almost a year now.

Its okay to start a new one if the one you dug up is this old.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Thread Closed

« Want to get Joost? | Unique Art »