New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Greetings!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Reg

Hello from the high desert of Arizona! Deep in the heart of darkest America!

Just found this forum and thought I would look for a few fellow musicians to chat with!

Looking in particular for people in Idaho. As I may be moving there soon. And people in India. Especially if you are close to Amritsar or Hemkund Sahib! And people in the U.K. I lived in Cornwall for several years. However, I like to just chat in general. So, if you are from Biloxi or Botswana, I'd be glad to speak to you!

Gimmee a shout if you wanna chat!

[Edited out on request]

All the best,

Reg
QUOTE Thanks
Erudite.Warrior

Erudite.Warrior has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 2.8Ghz MBP, 4GB RAM, 320 GB 7200RPM HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg
Hello from the high desert of Arizona! Deep in the heart of darkest America!

Just found this forum and thought I would look for a few fellow musicians to chat with!

Looking in particular for people in Idaho. As I may be moving there soon. And people in India. Especially if you are close to Amritsar or Hemkund Sahib! And people in the U.K. I lived in Cornwall for several years. However, I like to just chat in general. So, if you are from Biloxi or Botswana, I'd be glad to speak to you!

Gimmee a shout if you wanna chat!

iSight: [snip]

All the best,

Reg
I'm trying to figure how your post in anyway is germane to this forum, which BTW is MAC OSX Applications & Games. If the topic was "I have no friends and need someone to chat with" you would be in the right place.
QUOTE Thanks
TBoblp

TBoblp is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac, 15" Powerbook G4 (sold), 20GB iPod (nearing death)

Hey man! Never lived in any of those places, but I'm also a musician on these forums. It's what I study and I play guitar and bass. tboblp on ichat if you wanna talk. BTW, don't worry about Erudite, people post in wrong forums sometimes and its not really a big deal.

Jazz is life

"Master your instrument, master the music, and then forget all that **** and just play.
-Charlie Parker
QUOTE Thanks
muso

muso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Pwnt

Erudite, that was out of line. Take a holiday for a couple of days. Next time either keep your fingers off the keyboard, or click the report post button and send us moderators a friendly note.

I'm in your forums, writing sentences in a grammatically acceptable manner.
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erudite.Warrior
I'm trying to figure how your post in anyway is germane to this forum, which BTW is MAC OSX Applications & Games. If the topic was "I have no friends and need someone to chat with" you would be in the right place.
And honestly, I don't see what is not on topic here. The forum is Anything Goes. Since he has an iSight he's clearly a Mac user looking to talk with other Mac users.

So explain to me with all the other things posted in the this forum how it is not on topic? Oh yeah because "One Word Story Game" is so much more on topic than this right?

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
makwanad

makwanad will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: eMac 1gb RAM 80gb HD, Superdrive, iPod video 30gb

Well I am half Indian but I live in the UK, I play drums, bass, guitar and some keys, it's all good fun. Do you record music on your G5? If so what is it like and can we hear some?

Back with the mac!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Happy birthday muso! | Problem with cursor? »