New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

MX1000 Logitech mouse Configuring problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iNAP

iNAP has a spectacular aura about

I am not sure where to put this question so Anything goes sounds good.

I have the Mouse from Logitech MX Laser 1000 When I first started using it I was able to use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out on pixels (in photoshop) but for some reason I can not configure it to do it sense I reinstalled about a month ago. I asked Logitech on the phone but that was a waste of time I wouldn't recommend the long distance phone support to anyone After calling the 800 # I was told I needed to call direct so I did. (My mistake) more waiting for no solutions. Anyway Would anyone out here know the steps to take to configure it to zoom in and out in photoshop? I know it does it. It worked before I know how to access it's preferences but for the life of me I can not get it to work

www.idadgraphics.com
I started using PS from finding this forum and all the help I have gotten here thru the years is immeasurable
thank you MacForums and all it's members
QUOTE Thanks
iNAP

I found it! Turns out the preferences in Photoshop has the zoom with scroll wheel in it. Under General pref in PS So easy to find, it was hard...DOH!

www.idadgraphics.com
I started using PS from finding this forum and all the help I have gotten here thru the years is immeasurable
QUOTE Thanks
inflexion

inflexion will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle

if you use USBOvrdriveX from version tracker you can then set all the buttons to what you like

Apple, think different
QUOTE Thanks
iNAP

I'll check that out, Thank you!

I did a search on VT for USBOvrdriveX but the search came up empty is there anther name for this?

www.idadgraphics.com
QUOTE Thanks
surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs

Here's the link.

It's a great program, if a little awkward to set up.

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
iNAP

I have it, thanks guys I'll be checking out soon Thanks again!

www.idadgraphics.com
QUOTE Thanks
matrix_xx

I've had this same problem
QUOTE Thanks
iNAP

Well, hopefully this thread helped

www.idadgraphics.com
QUOTE Thanks
matrix_xx

it did, thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What are dimensions of old G4 shipping box? | techRiOT Network of Podcasts and News Blogs »