Boot camp will cause exodus to Windows...Huh?
    In reference to the Macworld article by Jason Snell:

Which was in reference to the USA Today article by Andrew Kantor:

And here's what I posted on the Macworld forums and I decided to post here as well:
    It's a shame. It's an absoulute shame that USA Today chose such a terrible journalist/self-proclaimed "know it all" to write this article. He clearly is a huge Windows fan/Mac-hater. I've heard countless arguments as to why Windows is superior and sometimes I even understand where they're coming from. But, obviously, that is not the case here. Andrew Kantor is an idiot. Half of the things he said don't make sense and the other half are just plain wrong. We all know that the media are sometimes kind of stupid/ridiculous, but this time Andrew has outdone himself. He had made a complete fool of himself and USA Today. And it's a wonder why we don't like Windows. Perhaps it's because of ignorant, intellectually challenged people like Mr. Kantor.

P.S. On behalf of the entire Mac community, I'd like to thank Jason Snell for criticizing Andrew Kantor's dismal article with class and wisdom. You are a true hero.

27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 10.10.2 -64Gb iPad 2-64 Gb iPhone 6+-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage
    Ya, some idiot at CNet Australia wrote something similar. The fact is, every Mac forum I go to is riddled with switchers and folks eying to use OSX along with Windows. The pundits and folks like that just don't get it and never will.

Thread Information