New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Gmail...The Only Mail Out There.

Thread Closed

dimagex20

dimagex20 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: iMac Intel Core Duo 17" A Little Piece Of Heaven

Hello.

Well, for most of you who are viewing, you are probably using a common E-Mail provider like Yahoo or Hotmail. For those who use .Mac, you have an email account as well, but there is something better. There is Gmail! The fast, easy to use Gmail E-Mail. You have over 2.7 Gigabytes of storage in your Inbox, and it never stops! Your inbox space keeps on growing 24/7. I you delete a message on accident. Don't worry. You can retrieve any message you have ever had in your Inbox!!

Plus, you even have the Google search bar built in to your mail. Plus you also recieve Google Talk. This works much the same as AIM or any other messenger out. Lastly, you don't need to download anything for it to work on your computer. Google Talk is built into your Gmail on the left side of your E-Mail home page. You can, however, download Google Talk if you want it to be an App on your Dock!

Now Gmail is by invite only, so send me a message with your screen name and mention you seeing this Thread and I will more than Happily Give out an invite!

The home page for Gmail is mail.google.com or gmail.com (which ever one that is easier to type in for you). There, you will be able to see the counter and get more information.

If you have any questions, or just want to leave a comment be more than welcome.

My E-Mail is dimagex20@gmail.com

So get invited!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_3.jpg (7.6 KB, 5 views)

It's all good.
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

G-Mail is sort of old news. It's a nice back up, but I prefer my own e-mail domain(s).

Delty

Yep, Gmail rocks man!!!
jamesjac123

Having read reviews and heard opinions, I have decided that other mail domains are better suited to my needs. I only ever really get emails from eBay or giving me notification about new websites and offers--- I never actually get emails from real people!
torchy

torchy is a jewel in the roughtorchy is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.

gMail is handy and works well.
Might be a good option for the future as I will be changing my ISP again before long and will loose my eMail address for the 3rd time.

~ 13" MacBook Air. OSX 10.9 ~ iPad 2 & iPhone ~
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

ISP based email is usually not as practical for that exact reason.
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

There is already a thread for Gmail invites. Please use that one.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

You beat me to it! :biohazard

I was going to delete it though

Thread Closed

« Need Help Please!! | sony ericsson help »