New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

iMac: the way a computer should be

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

kaidomac

kaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nice
Mac Specs: G4 Cube

Computers have finally gotten to the point where I'm pretty happy with their performance. My wife has been using her 20" iMac Core Duo for about a month and a half now with zero hiccups. No crashes, no loud noise coming from the machine, picture quality is amazing, everything just works. Even video editing is wicked fast. I think Apple has done a great job with this release; I'm really pleased with this machine. Just wanted to praise the good design work
QUOTE Thanks
yogi

yogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to all
Mac Specs: iMac Core i5, iPad, iPhone 4

It really is a superb computer. I really am a bit bugged and freaked out that I have nothing to complain about or take care of. It's perfect. I mean, really, I have not had ANY trouble that would let me think negatively of this beautiful sculpt of art.

If you liked this post, consider using the Reputation System.
QUOTE Thanks
SilverEagle5

SilverEagle5 has a spectacular aura about

This thread sounds like one of them apple.com/switch commercials... especially when kaidomac said "everything just works" :p
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Is there a place to rant , Is this it | Sony PSP and a Mac »