Specs:
    MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
    Not everything goes in Anything goes.
    Threads/posts not allowed in the anything goes section, are threads/posts that violate the rules. Keep this inmind when you are posting.

Anyone, with less than a respectable number of posts and a less respectable "member since" status: who violates the rules will be banned, permanently for many, a few others a couple days or a warning.

Every day we ban individuals, and delete their threads.. many before you even notice they were ever posted. We enjoy all your help in searching for and 'bashing' of individuals who post threads which violate our codes.

In short anything goes does not mean everything goes, so keep this in mind when you are posting. Feel free to add or comment on this!

Also check out the Forum Courtesy thread for more information.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
    this makes me want to know what we missed.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graphite
    Threads/posts not allowed in the anything goes section, are threads/posts that violate the rules. Keep this inmind when you are posting.

Anyone, with less than a respectable number of posts and a less respectable "member since" status: who violates the rules will be banned, permanently for many, a few others a couple days or a warning.

Every day we ban individuals, and delete their threads.. many before you even notice they were ever posted. We enjoy all your help in searching for and 'bashing' of individuals who post threads which violate our codes.

In short anything goes does not mean everything goes, so keep this in mind when you are posting. Feel free to add or comment on this!

Also check out the Forum Courtesy thread for more information.
    Here is a thought, I realize that the buy/sell area is "at your own risk". I took that risk and got burned, but how about not letting anyone try and sell anything unless that have 50 or so posts. I'm not sure how you could set that up, but I for one would be grateful. (Even though I have learned my lesson).

Thanks, for a great, friendly, informative site.

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    You can do aaaaanything you want. Except things prohibited by this list of things you can't do.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aptmunich
    You can do aaaaanything you want. Except things prohibited by this list of things you can't do.
    That sounds like my wife telling me I can go anywhere I want, within our yard.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambug
    Here is a thought, I realize that the buy/sell area is "at your own risk". I took that risk and got burned, but how about not letting anyone try and sell anything unless that have 50 or so posts. I'm not sure how you could set that up, but I for one would be grateful. (Even though I have learned my lesson).

Thanks, for a great, friendly, informative site.
    Glad you like the site. To be honest though, I'm about ready to permanently close the Buy/Sell forum. It has become where almost every day someone there is acting like a 5 year-old.
    schweb | community leader
    flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

Specs:
    iBook
    is this thread one of the one's allowed under everything goes?

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by schweb
    Glad you like the site. To be honest though, I'm about ready to permanently close the Buy/Sell forum. It has become where almost every day someone there is acting like a 5 year-old.
    Although I would hate to see you do that, I personally will never chance buying anything from there since I got scammed by psychopirate. In another post you said that people who were scammed would get the scammers ISP. Could you PM me his ISP?

His email was psychopirate1213

Thanks

Specs:
    MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambug
    Although I would hate to see you do that, I personally will never chance buying anything from there since I got scammed by psychopirate. In another post you said that people who were scammed would get the scammers ISP. Could you PM me his ISP?

His email was psychopirate1213

Thanks
    Please PM your proof to Graphite. Once we've received sufficient proof then we'll pass along the information. Member privacy is very important so we need to have some protocols in place.
    schweb | community leader
    flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by schweb
    Please PM your proof to Graphite. Once we've received sufficient proof then we'll pass along the information. Member privacy is very important so we need to have some protocols in place.
    PM Sent

Specs:
    MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
    havnt' gotten anything yet. I wont be around again for a few hours

Thread Information