New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

To celebrate 30 years of apple love!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Ghostshadow

Ghostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook G3 - You'll be missed.

In honor of Apple computers, and in honor of personal computers in general I went and got a tattoo to show my love for computers and for apple.

Here it is!
-------

-------

-------

-------

-------
Note: these were taken 2 hours after getting it done, so that is why it looks bloody.

Enjoy!

QUOTE Thanks
iWonder

iWonder is a jewel in the roughiWonder is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.

bloody, but cool. talk about love towards the company!
QUOTE Thanks
inflexion

inflexion will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle

sweet as mate

Apple, think different
QUOTE Thanks
Pierre

Pierre will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: White 2ghz Core Duo Macbook, 2ghz RAM, 60gb Hard drive, SuperDrive

you know you're a mac fan when..

Macbook: 2ghz Core Duo, 2gb Ram

Don't forget to use the User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
lil

*blinks* I love my Macs but I can't say I'll go anywhere near that far Still, cool you went for the old rainbow Apple logo.

Vicky
QUOTE Thanks
BiT

BiT is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 20" Intel core duo iMac. 15.4" MBP, 100GB, 256MB vRAM, 1GB RAM, 2.16GHz

i would totally do that! i would get the multicolored to becasue grey wouldnt stand out, and the colored stands out!
QUOTE Thanks
Carla

Carla has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MB-white uni 2.26GHz, 4GB, 250GB; Mac mini 2.0 C2D, 2GB, 120GB HD; iPod Touch 32GB; 16GB Wi-Fi iPad

That is cool!
QUOTE Thanks
Kokopelli

Well sir.... You either have an interesting level of devotion or you pulled a cute April Fools day joke.

I like Apple but not that much.
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

Its shaped kinda funny. 10 Years u will think it looks dumb. Everyone does.
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

I would disagree.. I've had my tattoo for over 10 years and I have never been sorry I got it.

QUOTE Thanks
Ghostshadow

Ghostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook G3 - You'll be missed.

yeah it's just the way my skin is at the moment because i just got it done last night, and it's kind of swollen a bit, once the swelling go's down it should take a nicer shape. As well as the colors are going to be more natural.

I def wont regret it because it is for personal computers as well. If it were not for apple, I don't think the personal computers would be where they are today.

QUOTE Thanks
piece of apple

hey man, congratulations! good on you

i like this logo better than the one they got now. actually, it's a tie. you probably have the hotest looking version of the old logo, eh
QUOTE Thanks
TOYOTA

TOYOTA will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphite
10 Years u will think it looks dumb. Everyone does.
Thanks Graphite, I'm glad someone said it.

Richard
iPhone
Powerbook 15
Powerbook 17
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOYOTA
Thanks Graphite, I'm glad someone said it.
that should heal up quite well....and A+ on taking a picture of the back of your left arm with your right hand...im guessing you took the picture.

do either of you guys (toyota and graphite) have tatoos?? not only can the represent meaning in the form of the actual image on your body but they can also give a larger amount of meanging in terms of your life, what was going on in your life when you got it etc. etc. etc.
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks
PunkRockTuba

PunkRockTuba is just really nicePunkRockTuba is just really nicePunkRockTuba is just really nicePunkRockTuba is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone

Yea ive got 3 tattoos and I love them, and each one of them took me a year to decide that I actually wanted it. The next one I want ive been planning for almost 2 and a half years.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« New Age Poll | Happy B-Days Graph and iWhat »