Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My world
    iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.
    Out of all the cell phones youve had...
    which one is the one you favor the most and what service you love most. Also, does anyone have a sidekick 2? how would you rate it?

SE Pennsylvania
    20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A
    Quote Originally Posted by iWonder
    which one is the one you favor the most and what service you love most. Also, does anyone have a sidekick 2? how would you rate it?
    The BlackBerry 8700c is my current phone, and by far the best phone I've had to date.

North NJ
    i dont have no mac's
    samsung sch a950 (i think that is its model is that red mp3 one from verizon)...i like it because i have had it for 6 months and it has not broken yet like every other phone i have had
    MoTM honor roll...
    i dont remember

Phoenix, Arizona
    ibook G4 14in
    nokia 6820. i've dropped this phone alot and it's still tickin'. service has always been good with att/cingular. my only complaint is the crappy screen. i can't really rate other services cause i've only been with att/cingular.

my apple is bling *tisk tisk, you shouldn't have any bling.. just nice things*

Lexington, KY
    Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
    Out of the 20 or so Cellphones I have had, my current Motorola Razr is actually my favorite. I had a Sony Ericsson T637 that was a rock solid little phone as well. Once the new razr comes out with an actually functional 1.3mp camera I will like it even more.

Goodyear, AZ
    17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
    Out fo the 4 phones I had in the past My nokia 6600 is by far the best one I have owned. Its through T-Moble. Within the next couple of days though Im going to be getting the T-mobile MDA...So nice.

High Wycombe, Just outside London, England
    20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz
    My favourite phone has to be the current Motorola Razr V3.

The best phone for 'determination to keep going' was my Nokia 6310i. I dropped it in about 6 different ponds at various times over the 18months I had it. I dried it out every time and then every time it would switch on again afterwards. Eventually it did die on me but I suppose it is to be expected.

I would have to call my QTek 9100 my favorite. Gadget lover syndrome. I really like the Razr though as a phone.

Gare D' Europa
    MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
    just for fun, ill list the phones i've had since i turned 13:

Ericsson A1018S (lost in a bus (doh))
    Nokia 5110
    Nokia 3210
    Nokia 3330
    Nokia 3510
    Nokia 3510i (adds color display)
    Nokia 3220 (aka disco-phone)
    Nokia N-Gage QD (yea i know, and i was orange too :p)
    Sony Ericsson Z800i (3G)
    Sony Ericsson K750i (borrowed it for about 2 months from the store where im working)
    Sony Ericsson W550i (current one, fairly odd phone and a rare one too, Love it!)

Next: either:
    Sony Ericsson K800i/K790i
    Sony Ericsson W810i

heh seems like i went back to the system i started out with '

just too bad the W550i aint supported my Panther (no iSync'ing)
    - It's like - he was got - they'd just like. It was like so hush hush. They were so... quiet about it. And then the next thing you know...

Northern VA
    MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
    I started out with CellOne, which transferred to Cingular. Had the Old Verizon Service, Went Back to Cingular. Plans got Expensive. Went to Sprint. Alot of my family had Sprint so it was free Sprint to Sprint. Then their "Spending Limit" Got to be a pain in the @$$ so i cut them loose went back to verizon. And Now i have Nextel for my work phone and Tmobile. Tmobile/Cingular have GSM Serivce...All Digitial unlike Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, THey have CDMA, its Digital/Analog. But GSM gets better coverage indoors.

But NOTE: All cell providers do NOT gaurantee COVERAGE INSIDE HOMES OR BUILDINGS. i had to fight with Verizon over that since Every other service worked in my house besides Verizon. So i had to let them go.

Ive played with the Sidekick, its cool. But the Packages and price...makes me a lil iffy on weither or not id get it.

Basically ive had every Service Provider in the book.

12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
    Best phone ive had was the Ericsson T68mi, was an awesome phone!!

Apple, think different

12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
    Nostalgia time...I liked my Motorola StarTAC and Motorola V60i about equally. Both on Verizon Wireless. Both were simple, durable, and compact. The V60 was more complicated, but it worked as a USB modem with my PowerBook.

The Kyocera KX1 (also Verizon) I've been using lately isn't as straightforward as the old Motos, but the sound is clear, and it can pull in a signal pretty well. And frankly, I think it's simpler than the new Motorola models.

In contrast to my attitude toward computers, I have to be dragged kicking and screaming into a cell phone upgrade. I don't even send text messages. I'm sure I'm in the minority.

New York / Oklahoma
    Motorola Razr V3
    Powerbook 15
    Powerbook 17

Cleveland, Ohio
    MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
    I've had a bunch of phones. My favorite is the Moto RAZR although I have a PEBL now and I really like that.

As for services, T-Mobile for sure.
    schweb | community leader
    flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

New Jersey
    20" Intel core duo iMac. 15.4" MBP, 100GB, 256MB vRAM, 1GB RAM, 2.16GHz
    i've had 2 Moto RAZR's, and one was ran over by a car. and i have Verizon.

Thread Information