New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Out of all the cell phones youve had...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iWonder

iWonder is a jewel in the roughiWonder is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.

which one is the one you favor the most and what service you love most. Also, does anyone have a sidekick 2? how would you rate it?
QUOTE Thanks
geekboy2000

geekboy2000 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWonder
which one is the one you favor the most and what service you love most. Also, does anyone have a sidekick 2? how would you rate it?
The BlackBerry 8700c is my current phone, and by far the best phone I've had to date.

Mark
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

samsung sch a950 (i think that is its model number...it is that red mp3 one from verizon)...i like it because i have had it for 6 months and it has not broken yet like every other phone i have had
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks
BigBear

BigBear has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: ibook G4 14in

nokia 6820. i've dropped this phone alot and it's still tickin'. service has always been good with att/cingular. my only complaint is the crappy screen. i can't really rate other services cause i've only been with att/cingular.

my apple is bling *tisk tisk, you shouldn't have any bling.. just nice things*
QUOTE Thanks
techster82

techster82 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)

Out of the 20 or so Cellphones I have had, my current Motorola Razr is actually my favorite. I had a Sony Ericsson T637 that was a rock solid little phone as well. Once the new razr comes out with an actually functional 1.3mp camera I will like it even more.
QUOTE Thanks
evolve

evolve will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram

Out fo the 4 phones I had in the past My nokia 6600 is by far the best one I have owned. Its through T-Moble. Within the next couple of days though Im going to be getting the T-mobile MDA...So nice.

QUOTE Thanks
Say_Cheese

Say_Cheese has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz

My favourite phone has to be the current Motorola Razr V3.

The best phone for 'determination to keep going' was my Nokia 6310i. I dropped it in about 6 different ponds at various times over the 18months I had it. I dried it out every time and then every time it would switch on again afterwards. Eventually it did die on me but I suppose it is to be expected.
QUOTE Thanks
Kokopelli

I would have to call my QTek 9100 my favorite. Gadget lover syndrome. I really like the Razr though as a phone.
QUOTE Thanks
NightCrawler

NightCrawler is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen

just for fun, ill list the phones i've had since i turned 13:

Ericsson A1018S (lost in a bus (doh))
Nokia 5110
Nokia 3210
Nokia 3330
Nokia 3510
Nokia 3510i (adds color display)
Nokia 3220 (aka disco-phone)
Nokia N-Gage QD (yea i know, and i was orange too :p)
Sony Ericsson Z800i (3G)
Sony Ericsson K750i (borrowed it for about 2 months from the store where im working)
Sony Ericsson W550i (current one, fairly odd phone and a rare one too, Love it!)

Next: either:
Sony Ericsson K800i/K790i
or
Sony Ericsson W810i
---

heh seems like i went back to the system i started out with '

just too bad the W550i aint supported my Panther (no iSync'ing)

Quote:
- It's like - he was got - they'd just like. It was like so hush hush. They were so... quiet about it. And then the next thing you know...
QUOTE Thanks
maz94protege

maz94protege will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo

I started out with CellOne, which transferred to Cingular. Had the Old Verizon Service, Went Back to Cingular. Plans got Expensive. Went to Sprint. Alot of my family had Sprint so it was free Sprint to Sprint. Then their "Spending Limit" Got to be a pain in the @$$ so i cut them loose went back to verizon. And Now i have Nextel for my work phone and Tmobile. Tmobile/Cingular have GSM Serivce...All Digitial unlike Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, THey have CDMA, its Digital/Analog. But GSM gets better coverage indoors.

But NOTE: All cell providers do NOT gaurantee COVERAGE INSIDE HOMES OR BUILDINGS. i had to fight with Verizon over that since Every other service worked in my house besides Verizon. So i had to let them go.

Ive played with the Sidekick, its cool. But the Packages and price...makes me a lil iffy on weither or not id get it.

Basically ive had every Service Provider in the book.
QUOTE Thanks
inflexion

inflexion will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle

Best phone ive had was the Ericsson T68mi, was an awesome phone!!

Apple, think different
QUOTE Thanks
technologist

technologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)

Nostalgia time...I liked my Motorola StarTAC and Motorola V60i about equally. Both on Verizon Wireless. Both were simple, durable, and compact. The V60 was more complicated, but it worked as a USB modem with my PowerBook.

The Kyocera KX1 (also Verizon) I've been using lately isn't as straightforward as the old Motos, but the sound is clear, and it can pull in a signal pretty well. And frankly, I think it's simpler than the new Motorola models.

In contrast to my attitude toward computers, I have to be dragged kicking and screaming into a cell phone upgrade. I don't even send text messages. I'm sure I'm in the minority.
QUOTE Thanks
TOYOTA

TOYOTA will become famous soon enough

Motorola Razr V3

Richard
iPhone
Powerbook 15
Powerbook 17
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

I've had a bunch of phones. My favorite is the Moto RAZR although I have a PEBL now and I really like that.

As for services, T-Mobile for sure.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
BiT

BiT is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 20" Intel core duo iMac. 15.4" MBP, 100GB, 256MB vRAM, 1GB RAM, 2.16GHz

i've had 2 Moto RAZR's, and one was ran over by a car. and i have Verizon.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« new here guys 8-) | Browsing in on my powerbook 3400 tonight »