Thread: BusinessWeek Poll
03-24-2006, 11:29 AM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 22, 2006
- Bristol, UK
- MBP, 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, 1991 Powerbook 100, Gen 2 Nano, Gen 1 Touch
Showing on the latest news tab on homepage.
But the basic part of it is...
Will Microsoft's decision to delay the next version of the Windows operating system change your PC purchase plans?
• Yes. I was hoping to upgrade before the holidays, and now I’ll have to wait till 2007 (current results: 12.2%)
• No. If Vista isn't ready by the time I buy, so be it. I'll expect a free upgrade when it's available (14.9%)
• I wasn't planning to buy a new computer any time soon (22.9%)
• I do intend to buy a new computer -- an Apple (48.2%)
• Not sure (1.8%)
Can only be good news....Oh...and only pretty girls use Macs...
03-24-2006, 02:39 PM #2
Sweet! Go apple!Mac Pro (Early 2009) 8 Core 2.26 GHz, 6 GB Ram, 640 GB Drive. Dell 2408WFP.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By OneMoreThing... in forum Apple Rumors and ReportsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:32 AM
By coltssaturday in forum Schweb's LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2006, 05:11 PM
By Murlyn in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2003, 01:45 PM
By Murlyn in forum Apple Rumors and ReportsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2003, 04:24 AM
By schweb in forum Apple Rumors and ReportsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-22-2003, 09:20 PM