New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

New but Old

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

GrannySueSnaps

GrannySueSnaps is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro, iPhone 5S, iPad Mini Retina

I'm new on the forum but I was the previous owner of "BlackBerryLadies"! When I decided to change "Fruit" it didn't seem right to have a BlackBerry Forum while using Apple products. Or honestly, it was too hard to keep up with one much less two totally different environments. I retired from State Government after having worked as a Paralegal for the Attorney General's Office and then in IT for Personnel Cabinet. I say I was the PITS! Anyway, I really enjoy looking at the legal aspect of technology. Such as what is the expectation of boss and employee when using company owed computers, smartphones, etc. What are the legal implications of misuse or privacy expectations. I don't know much about Apple products but hope that I can contribute a little.

GrannySueSnaps
Sue Stinnett
http://grannysuesnaps.photos
QUOTE Thanks
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll be contributing in not time. Especially since many of the privacy implications are similar no matter who made the hardware.

Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Welcome to our forums Sue (Granny)! Just wanted to mention to you that I like your photos of flowers. Very nice!
QUOTE Thanks
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chscag View Post
Welcome to our forums Sue (Granny)! Just wanted to mention to you that I like your photos of flowers. Very nice!
Very nice indeed.

Speaking on behalf of the botanically challenged thanks for putting the names of the flowers up there.

QUOTE Thanks
GrannySueSnaps

Thank you both. I have a lot more pictures I hope to have up soon. It has become one of my hobbies.

GrannySueSnaps
Sue Stinnett
QUOTE Thanks
lclev

lclev is a jewel in the roughlclev is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MBP 15" Early 2011, i7, 16GB, 1TB HD; MB Air 13", Mid 2013, i5, 4GB, 256GB SSD

Welcome!

From one retired lady to another. I am also a new apple convert. I decided to change almost a year ago. I retired from 30 years in public education - high school vocational and computer science. I now work in IT and media at my church. Much less stressful.

I am sure you will have a lot to offer given your interests and background. Again welcome!

Lisa
QUOTE Thanks
Slydude

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannySueSnaps View Post
Thank you both. I have a lot more pictures I hope to have up soon. It has become one of my hobbies.
If one of those hobbies happens to be baking of cakes, pies and other goodies I'd like to volunteer to be the quality control officer. We can't have things getting out that aren't optimum quality/

QUOTE Thanks
GrannySueSnaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slydude View Post
If one of those hobbies happens to be baking of cakes, pies and other goodies I'd like to volunteer to be the quality control officer. We can't have things getting out that aren't optimum quality/
While cooking homemade goodies used to be a regular occurrence it is no longer so. My husband would be the first to speak relating to that. Fishing is first and photography is a close second followed by playing techie and reading.

GrannySueSnaps
Sue Stinnett
QUOTE Thanks
Slydude

Guess I'm late to the game and missed out again. Story of my life.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« The power of Siri and a Toddler | The Apple Clickbait Generator »