New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

New Transformers AoE movie.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Exodist

Exodist is a jewel in the roughExodist is a jewel in the roughExodist is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, dual 23" LED Displays

So what does everything think about the new Transformers movie?

I personally thought it was the best yet. The first was great, but that was more because it was the first and the animation was more eye candy then anything. That said the first did seem to have a good story line. By part 2 and 3 it was more redundant Shia LaBeouf screening and stuttering. Getting rid of his character was a good call. This last movie to me had a much deeper storyline and the introduction of Marky Mark was a great call. I am also glad that we didn't see half the autobots get trashed this movie. Did loose Ratchet in the movie, but his death helped fuel the storyline. My only suggestion and it may have been cut out, was that before Grimlocks and Optimuses fight is that there should have been more dialog. Instead it was Opt giving a one way speech and mindless 30sec fight.. Could have been better in that part, but over all much better then the last two and even better then the first IMHO...

NEW!! Exodist Photography Video Blog
***If someone helps you, please don't forget to use the reputation system.***
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

Haven't seen the newest yet. Might see it in the theater IF it's still showing on this one particular screen that's larger than all the others and has an awesome sound setup. I always see the action movies on that screen.

I thought the first one was solid and I enjoyed it. After that, I think each movie has been a little worse than the one before it. That's disappointing because I LOVED the Transformers cartoons growing up and had some of the toys too.

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

I thought it was a horrible movie riddled with gaping plot holes. Of course I expected nothing less and enjoyed it just fine, though I was quite disappointed we didn't get to hear "Me Grimlock say...". There was definitely not enough dinobot action.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Whatapps free for Android? Fee for IOS? | How best to accomplish this cloud problem? »