Specs:
    Mac Mini Server 4,1 (2.66GHz C2D CPU, 4GB RAM, 2x500GB HDD) - iPad Air (4G, 16GB) - iPhone SE (64GB)
    Question Pure personal speculation about possible future iPhone models...
    Given that - while market forces do seem to be driving phone screen sizes up in general - many people say they are still quite happy with the current iPhone size (indeed, there is a healthy market for "mini" versions of most Android flagships), and assuming that the rumours that the 4.7 inch and 5.5 inch models of the iPhone 6 will both have 960x1704 resolution "Super-Retina" displays are true & accurate; does anyone think that Apple might consider recycling that screen fabrication tech into one or two smaller models with 640x1136 resolution displays?

Maybe an iPhone Mini with a 3.7 inch display, and/or an iPhone Nano with a 3.1 inch display?
    For my purposes as an engineering graduate; Windows is respectable (& generally necessary), Linux is admirable (& often useful), OS X is enjoyable (& requires no further justification, although plenty could be given)!

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Note...

Your post was moved here to the Lounge as it does not qualify as a rumor or report. Please read the forum description to learn what can be posted there.

Thanks....

Specs:
    Mac Mini Server 4,1 (2.66GHz C2D CPU, 4GB RAM, 2x500GB HDD) - iPad Air (4G, 16GB) - iPhone SE (64GB)
    Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    Your post was moved here to the Lounge as it does not qualify as a rumor or report.
    Whoops Sorry, I didn't mean to post it there; I was browsing that forum when I thought of the question & obviously didn't remember to switch to the Lounge before hitting New Thread...
    For my purposes as an engineering graduate; Windows is respectable (& generally necessary), Linux is admirable (& often useful), OS X is enjoyable (& requires no further justification, although plenty could be given)!

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    I think Apple will introduce a 4.7-inch model. I'm much more doubtful of the 5.5-inch rumour. I do not think Apple will drop four-inch models anytime soon.

Thread Information