New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

HR Department number

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

shawnjw34

shawnjw34 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know what Apple's HR phone number is in Cali? Or do you know where I can find it?
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

It's very possible that you are not able to directly contact Apple's HR department. You probably need to call a more "generic" 800 number…and then ask for the HR Dept. phone number.

Or they may ask what your request is…and then provide you with the method they have deemed appropriate to fulfill your request.

Many departments…within many large corporations...are not directly accessible to the general public.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
shawnjw34

Thanks Nick,
do you happen to know their 800 number? I've looked all over the internet and can"t find anything. I applied for an administrative assistant position and I'm getting ansty.... lol
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

You applied at Apple Corporate or some other local facility? Did you apply in person or online? If online at which URL?

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
shawnjw34

I applied online for Apple Corp.
I am more than qualified for the job and kinda just want to give it a little push
QUOTE Thanks
shawnjw34

I applied through apple's website
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnjw34 View Post
Thanks Nick,
do you happen to know their 800 number? I've looked all over the internet and can"t find anything. I applied for an administrative assistant position and I'm getting ansty.... lol
Oh come on…you can't find Apple's 800 number anywhere??

If you want to be an administrative assistant…your searching skills need a BIG upgrade!lol All you need to do is type "Apple 800 number" in the search field of any internet search engine (Google for example). BAMM there you go:

https://www.apple.com/contact/

- Nick

p.s. Good luck with the Apple opportunity.

- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

Quote:
I am more than qualified for the job and kinda just want to give it a little push
Believe me…it's hardly ever the person who's the most qualified (or more than qualified) that get's the position. In many cases when someone is "more than qualified"…they don't want to hire you because they think you won't be happy. Even of your "real goal" is to get your foot in the door…and pursue "better" positions later.

- Nick

Last edited by pigoo3; 06-06-2014 at 04:43 PM. Reason: added info
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

When did you apply? You likely have to wait for a while before anything happens. I doubt Apple is jumping to get in a lot of Admins form online postings..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
shawnjw34

Ha.... Ha.... Ha.... LOL
Way to make a girl feel silly. Unfortunately, I have had an EXTREMELY difficult time getting my iPad restored and updated, it just WON'T.
Secondly, I don't have a running pc at home and so I have to use my smart phone when I can't get to the library. Well, I have an android, not-so-smart phone.
Yes, I've searched online and seriously couldn't find what I was looking for. Maybe I'm just too tired after work, but I'll give your suggestion a shot Nick
Thanks,
I knew if I got into macforums, SOMEONE could help me
Gotta go...
Later....
QUOTE Thanks
shawnjw34

I applied this past Monday. Ok, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. And actually,
they have several open admin assistant jobs open in California. I live in Colorado so I acn't exactly go there and talk to someone face to face... LOL.
I know I have the skills they're looking for, I just want a shot at it.
Thanks for your help.

Gotta go
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

Quote:
Way to make a girl feel silly.
Definitely NOT my goal! You would be amazed what can be found on the internet…by simply typing the exact same question that's in your mind…into the search field of a search engine.

Again…good luck with the Apple opportunity!

- Nick

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Os8 Disappointment | Market Share of Mac & Windows: Why huge difference? »