New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

F1 Season Start 2014 !!!! Aussie on top ?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

I really think Daniel Riccardo is going to be one to watch this year in the F1. I know this is more of a UK/EU/AU motor sport, but Dan Riccardo was noticed years ago, when he tested for Red Bull on their home track, and SMASHED the track record and Seb's time by 1 Seconds.
In F1 racing, thats a huge, huge difference when it comes down to 1000ths/sec

Here is a exert from the Aust Grand Prix page
Quote:
Lewis Hamilton has claimed his third pole position in Australia and the 32nd of his career with a time of 1:44.595 in the Mercedes in a thrilling shoot-out at Albert Park.

Dan Ricciardo grabbed the headlines with a best-ever front-row spot on debut for Red Bull while teammate and World Champion Sebastian Vettel failed to make it into the final segment of qualifying for the first time since 2012.

Rookie Kevin Magnussen is on the second row for McLaren in his first-ever F1 race.

Three World Champions Button, Raikkonen, Vettel miss out on Q3. They account for six previous pole positions here.
Good luck Dan, and I hope you kick Seb's rear end this year and I know you will take out the Rookie of the year, and maybe the championship

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
nickyr

nickyr is a jewel in the roughnickyr is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: late 2012 IMac 27", mid 2010 Macbook, OSX 10.9.4, iPhone 5, iPad 3, iOS 7, Apple TV 3, iPod Classic

Up at 5.45am to watch this live this morning. All a bit disappointing I thought although the circuit at Melbourne seldom makes for exciting racing with the emphasis on fuel economy rather than flat out speed.

DR did do well (and I hope he continues to do so) but has since been disqualified for fuel issues.

If Bottas hadn't punctured I think he could have gone well and was charging through the field.

Hopefully the new cars and technology will settle down and allow Jensen Button to romp home with the title......sorry I meant to say lead to some superb close racing. If only they sounded a bit better.

It was here in Hamburg that the Rutles found themselves far from home, and far from talented.

QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz OS X.9.4

LOL Brent should have waited mate.

Disqualified for using too much fuel!!!

Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!
QUOTE Thanks
nickyr

nickyr is a jewel in the roughnickyr is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: late 2012 IMac 27", mid 2010 Macbook, OSX 10.9.4, iPhone 5, iPad 3, iOS 7, Apple TV 3, iPod Classic

time to celebrate gentlemen

I'm off to the Belgian GP at Spa in August - hope the racing stays as close as it did today

It was here in Hamburg that the Rutles found themselves far from home, and far from talented.

QUOTE Thanks
born_to_hula

born_to_hula is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2012 Mini i5, 2.5GHz, 8GB & 2011 Mini i5, 2.3GHz, 8GB both with 20" Apple Cinema Displays

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyr View Post
I'm off to the Belgian GP at Spa
Fantastic track. Hopefully Kimi's season will finally start properly at Spa, one of his favourite circuits where he has done so well in the past...
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Daniel got his 1st First place and 3rd in the Drivers Championship . . .. I bet Seb's really pee'd off at the moment LAMO and I'm so happy for him. He is quick and has done well.

Wish I was going to Spa

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« UK Mac-Forum Users | Mac Pricing Overseas Resellers.. »